2:

Ps. Miss y'all sooooo much

Jimin dropped down to his knees in the middle of the aisle and patted Jihyun's tears away. The boy's sparkling eyes blinked at his father, hurrying to wipe the tears away himself.

"I'm so-sorry, Appa. You were so happy and I-I-" Jihyung hiccuped, unable to talk further.

"Hey, I'm still happy. Look at my smile." Jimin pointed at his mouth, toothy grin displayed for all to see. "Let's pick up the rings and keep walking, okay? I still have to get married to Papa, don't I?"

The small Alpha looked at him wearily but nodded. Hand and hand, they started to walk down the aisle again. Jihyun's downturned eyes and pink cheeks were so cute it made Jimin laugh.

Everyone smiled at Jihyung encouragingly, noting his bowed head and pouting lips. He waved at them after gaining back his confidence.

The judge, who had quite a chuckle seeing Jihyun's meekness, smiled at Jimin warmly. Everyone seemed to look at him with nice smiles and flattering words nowadays.

Finally, the moment had come. Jimin let go of Jihyun's hand and took hold of Jungkook's outstretched ones before walking near the wooden altar.

Jimin could barely hear anything as the judge commenced the wedding. Looking into Jungkook's eyes, he could see his life with him flash through them.

The Alpha raised an eyebrow, curious as to why Jimin was starting to cry. Jungkook rubbed his thumb over the Omega's and made a goofy face for him.

Jimin could hear Jihyun's bellowing laughter from below them.

The smaller, too, couldn't contain his giggles as the Judge ended his small speech. The couple recomposed themselves as the Judge looked at each of them before asking the million-dollar question.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin whom you now hold by the Hand to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Jungkook didn't give even a second to pass before he answered. "I do."

His eyes, who Jimin first saw when they were still young and childish, still shines brilliantly. Jimin gave him an indescribable look; his eyes turning into half-moons again. It was the kind of look that gave Jungkook chills.

"Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for as long as you both shall live?"

Jungkook was breathless, too enraptured by the way Jimin looked. "I-I do."

The Judge shook his head, thinking how beautiful they both looked, staring at each other as if the whole world had vanished. It was the love that could only be described as star-crossed lovers who had united after a very long and lonely journey apart.

He turned to Jimin, who had broken out into tears again. The crowd let out a series of sympathetic sounds as they watched him weep.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook whom you now hold by the Hand to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Jungkook knew as soon as he saw that constipated expression on Jimin's face that it was gonna be difficult to get a word out of him. His crying was not as pretty as him, the taller was afraid.

"I-I doo!" Jimin cried out, snorting back up his snot that had come out.

Taehyung almost lost it as he saw Jimin wipe his snot away with his hand and put it back into Jungkook's.

Jungkook bit his lip to hide his cringe.

The judge couldn't hold back his own, however. "Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for as long as you both shall live?"

After a moment of incomprehensible noises, Jimin finally breathes out an answer.

"I do." He stated firmly, although in a nasal voice.

The judge gives a worried look to Jimin's soaked face before continuing. "Jungkook, place the ring on Jimin's finger."

Jungkook picks up Jimin's ring from Jihyun, giving him a wink before returning attention to the Omega. Jihyun gapes in awe as he watches the two grooms.

"Jimin, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." Jungkook gently takes the other's left hand (not the one with snot on it) and places the ring on his finger.

The Omega tries to gather himself again, feeling self-conscious about the camera aimed at his face. But he soon became undone again when Jungkook planted a kiss on the ring.

It was as if Jimin couldn't believe he had found the Alpha that only existed in dreams. He was honestly surprised that someone like himself could deserve happiness. He was so used to despair; it was home for so long.

"Jimin, place the ring on Jungkook's finger." The judge instructed gently.

Jimin sniffs several times before he reaches Jihyung. His baby stares at him with a pout, angered over his Appa crying.

His Omega father ruffles his neat hair and takes the other ring from the cushion Jihyun holds.

Jimin peeks up at Jungkook, face turning red with emotion as the other grins back at him cheekily. He softly grasps the Alpha's hand as he positions the ring, taking note of Jungkook's trembling fingers.

So, he was just as nervous as he was.

"Jungkook, I give you this ring as a symbol of m-my love with the pledge to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." Jimin wavers as he feels another fit of tears.

The judge claps and rubs his hands excitedly.

Jungkook bites his lip as the anticipation begins.

"Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, before these witnesses you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have sealed this pledge with your wedding rings. You may now seal this ceremony with a kiss."

Jungkook didn't waste another second before he engulfed Jimin in his arms, lips planted onto his as they shared a passionate kiss.

The blood pumping to Jimin's head drowns out the roaring of the small crowd and the explosion of fireworks. He only thinks how believably salty the kiss was; Jungkook and his tears mixing as they streaked down their joined lips.

With that, he was now officially Mr. Jeon; husband of one of the wealthiest Chaebols in the country, Jeon Jungkook. And of course, Appa of the most cutest boy in the world, Jihyun.