might work

Seungcheol walked through his office getting irritated that his so called assistant is no where to be found in the building.

To say he was pissed was an understatement, he was fuming. First you follow him in the middle of the night on the weekend slide into his dk talk about sucking him off and then not show up to work like nothing happen.

Before he could destroy his office he heard a know in the door making him recompose himself before telling the person to come in.

Jeonghan: Sorry for being late sir, i had an emergency this morning .

Seungcheol: And why didn't I know of this a few hours before i came into the office.

Jeonghan: Like i said it was a sudden emergency so i could really call or text anyone during it.

seungcheol: If you say soo...

Jeonghan thought he dodge it and was about to live but looks like luck was t in his side. Right before he walked out the door the question he had been avoiding was thrown at him.

Seungcheol: want to explain what happen last night ...

Jeonghan turned around and just stood there trying to come up with an excuse not to tell his boos he drank know he works the next day .

Jeonghan: ah... that ... I left my phone unlock at a party and i thin someone did that since i could not find it after that .

Seungcheol: was that the emergency you had to deal with this morning.
He stayed waking closer to the younger automatically making the younger move around the office trying to get away from his "boss"

Before they both knew it they were pinned to the door with only a few inches away from each other.

Jeonghan knees almost gave in( key word: almost) as he looked at the older who was staring right back at him more intensely.

"Wanna really do what you said over text"