𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍?

the song ridin by lana del ray and a$ap rocky echoed across the lake coming from the hughes boat.

tilly was on aux after quinn and luke were fighting over who got to play there songs. and jack being biased he chose tilly to have aux.

"i've never head this song." trevor said confused as he laid down on the seat with a beer in his hand.

"its unreleased." tilly shrugged scrolling through sound cloud.

quinn dug into the cooler pulling himself out a drink, tilly was the only one without a drink. "want a drink tilly?" quinn questioned as he noticed her empty hand.

"nah im good." she declined the offer and squinted as she looked on her phone. "you sure? theres lot in here?"

"yeah im sure." she nodded.

quinn shrugged closing the cooler and taking a place on the floor of the boat.

the whole group were exhausted after being out on the water everyday since they had got there. for the first time, tilly had tried wake surfing, and she had to admit she was pretty good. even jack was surprised.

tillys tan had began to set in from yesterday and now she was just becoming more red, she liked it that way.

the six of them had legs like jelly, sunburns which were peeling and smiles on there faces at all times.

tilly couldn't remember the last time she had been this happy. let alone have a summer which she actually spent everyday outside.

she used to dream when she was younger what it would have been like to have a lake house and go out there each summer and just spend everyday in the sun and on the water. it was now a dream come true, even if it was only going to be one summer, she was going to cherish and make the most out of it. this was her summer.

"want to go to the club this afternoon?" cole spoke up from the front of the boat.

"the club or like country club?" jack laughed taking a sip from his glass.

"country club dickhead." cole rolled his eyes at jacks stupidness.

"im down." luke held his hand up.

"yeah sure, can we play golf?" trevor questioned.

jack nodded, "for sure, tills you like golf?"

"never played, i'll just watch."

jack hummed in agreement, tilly put her phone down and stood up taking off her shirt and walking to front of the boat, jumping off gracefully.

jacks eyes couldn't help but wonder at tillys body, she was pure beauty. all he could think about was how he could make her, his.

the boys weren't too far behind her, there body's relaxed as they hit the water.

"what am i even supposed to wear to a country club mere?" tilly stressed as she rummaged through the draws for clothes.

"a real short skirt and than a super cropped top! im sure jack would love that!" merit teased form the screen a smug look displayed on her face.

"oh just shut up!" tilly groaned and fell to the ground in defeat.

"if im no help go ask luke!"

"great idea! see ya merit!" tilly picked up her phone.

"i was joki-" but merit was cut off as tilly hung up.

she made her way out of her room and than down the hall until she made it to lukes room, the door wide opened so she let heself in.