𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊!

MATILDABRIDGERS HAS ADDED TO HER STORY!

JACKHUGHES REPLIED TO YOUR STORY!

AYO wtf how u get in there

key buddy

when did i give you one??

u didn't

UM WHAT

it's under your matt

omg
that was trev

oh!
WELL..
thank you zegras😄🤞
also when u coming
home im bored

im leaving training now

YAY !
can we watch a movie

yes.
BUT! not the lorax ❌❌

darnnnnnn why not

we have watched way too
many times

u can't watch the lorax too
many times😒😒😒

yes we can
anyway can we
watch grown ups

YES
hurry up then
CHOP CHOP

fuck off matilda

bitchyou XX
read.

tilly is sprawled across jack's couch as jack enters the apartment, he lets out a loud snort once he see's how tilly is lying, practically taking up the whole couch.

he doesn't say a word but instead pulls out his phone snapping a pciutre of her, sending it to luke as jack promised to give him updates on tilly. this was the best update he was going to get.

"hi tills." he greets, sitting down next to her head and brushing his fingers through her hair.

she lifts her head up to see her boyfriend with a grin spread across her face, "hello pookie."

jack groans at her words since he despises the word pookie.

"you know i only say it to annoy you!" she teases and jack rolls his eyes playfully, pushing tilly's head into the couch.

tilly's cute laugh is muffled by the fabric, and jack starts up the movie placing his legs on top of her body. "get off me right now or i will slap you jack."

he pulls his legs of her almost instantly and she gets up leaning back against the couch and pulling a face at her boyfriend jokingly.

the more the movie plays on and the more restless and fidgety jack grows. his eyes begin to twitch and he rubs his eyes like he's about to fall asleep and his hands find his way to his hair, trying to occupy himself.