1

Huguel had no idea what was coming.  He knew he had a mission to accomplish, but he didn't know exactly what to expect.  The only thing he knew was that he was there to save humanity.

Along his journey, Huguel encountered many human beings who were following the path of evil.  He knew then that his destiny was to punish those who would harm mankind.  With his divine powers, Huguel began to destroy those who opposed God's wishes.

But Huguel soon discovered that those he punished weren't the only ones who deserved punishment.  In his search for the truth, Huguel discovered that there were others who were also guilty of doing evil, but that people just didn't want to see.  Thus, Huguel began to become an anti-hero, someone who defied conventional morality.

Throughout his adventures, Huguel found himself facing increasingly complex challenges.  The world was changing, and Huguel realized that his mission was much more than simply destroying sinners.  He discovered that his mission was to save humanity from itself, reminding them that good always prevails.

After many struggles and many challenges, Huguel managed to accomplish his mission.  He had saved humanity from itself and its evil way.  From that day on, Huguel became known as the hero who had saved humanity.