16-18

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related (16)

    The body that had not been released for so many days seemed to be ignited in an instant. Huo Mingxuan narrowed his eyes, and suddenly turned over and pressed her under him.

    Xia Anan wasn't wary of him making such a move, and immediately looked at him in astonishment, "What...what are you doing?" The

    corner of the man's mouth curled imperceptibly, "How many times have I told you, don't just seduce Me."

    "..." May I ask when did she seduce him?

    "Do you know what a wolf looks like after being hungry for many days?"

    Xia Anan swallowed subconsciously, "What...what does it look like?"

    Someone's eyes became a little more dangerous, "Listen to your tone, you Do you want to try it?"

    "???" Does her tone contain such a thing as a try? ! !

    But the man didn't wait for her to answer, as soon as he buried his head, the overwhelming kisses swept in.

    ☆, Looking for a hug

    ? It was another night of fierce fighting, and when Xia An'an woke up the next morning, her back was so sore that she couldn't bear it, but someone who was full of food and drink was more energetic.

    From morning till work, Xia An'an hated this man so much that she gritted her teeth, but someone couldn't receive her eyes at all, and drove them, mother and son, to school and to work in a refreshed and meticulous manner.     Because Huo Mingxuan gave her a lot of trouble last night, which made it very difficult for her to dance and rehearse today. Huo Mingshan shook her head and said, "Why do you think my brother is like a person who has never eaten in eight lifetimes? Wouldn't it be better to take it easy? I feel pitiful when I see you."     Xia An'an gave her a vicious look, "You will die if you don't talk cheap?"     Huo Mingshan shrugged and said disapprovingly: "I have always been like this, and you are not I know."     "..." Well, she endured it.     "Look how pitiful you are, I'll give you a day off tomorrow, I'll bring Bai Xiaoshi with me, and we'll go shopping together."

    Xia An'an immediately stared at her, and did not hesitate to blow her a kiss, "Sure enough, my sister-in-law loves me the most."

    Huo Mingshan got goosebumps all over her body because of her.

    Xia An'an waited for a while, and finally couldn't hold on anymore, so she changed her clothes and went to the office to rest, but she didn't want to see a black shadow flashing in like a gust of wind at the door shortly after she sat down, and she hadn't seen his face clearly yet. , but the black shadow had already rushed to her side and knelt down with a plop, with his arms tightly around her waist, begging: "Sister-in-law, save me!

    " Uncle Huo Mingxu.

    Before Xia An'an could answer, Huo Mingshan came over and kicked him, "What are you doing? Is there a ghost chasing you?" Huo Mingxu

    cried and said, "A person scarier than a ghost!"

    Huo Mingshan picked up the apple He took a bite, "Who is it?"