꧁07꧂

(M 🤏)

Jimin did not know when he fell asleep during the ride when Yoongi woke him up and told him that they arrived.

"Jimin-ah, we're here." Yoongi carefully shook the younger make awake, but Jimin didn't budged. "Hm, eomma let me sleep, five more minutes, I'll do the dishes later." He mumbled and it broke Yoongi's heart. Did a scene really happened like that when Jimin wasn't kicked out yet?

"Beautiful, it's Yoongi, you don't have to do the dishes my love, let's go inside. Then you can sleep in a comfortable bed." He whispered and stroked his hand through the younger males hair.

Jimin shook his head and crossed his arms, his eyes were still closed and the pout on his lips was still there.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Yoongi placed a light kiss on his hair and got out of the car. He opened the trunk of his car and took out the bags with clothes and shoes. He walked over to the door of his house, unlocked it and kicked the door open with his foot. Before he stepped in, he glanced over to Jimin who was still sleeping in the front seat of his car.

When he was in, Yoongi put down the stuff and quickly went back to Jimin. Yoongi opened Jimin's door and placed the younger's arms around his neck and scooped him up under his arms. He carried Jimin in bridal style to his door, luckily he left it open so he could walk directly inside. The male looked down at the sleeping boy in his arms and smiled. He brought him upstairs to his own bedroom and put him slowly down on his bed, luckily he didn't woke up.

Yoongi sat down next to him and ran his fingers through Jimins hair, he looked even more beautiful when he was asleep. After giving one last glance to the sleeping male, he stood up and grabbed some fresh clothes for himself. He walked over to the bathroom and freshen himself up. When he was done he made his way over to the kitchen to prepare some food for Jimin and him.

Half an hour later Jimin woke up in a unfamiliar room. He confused looked around, then he remembered. It must be Yoongi's room, but how did he end up in his room? Did Yoongi carried him there?

Blushing about his own thoughts he stuffed his face in the pillow he was laying on, but damn that was a dumb thing to do. The pillow smelled like Yoongi's addicting scent. He closed his eyes and inhaled his scent. Oh God, he never knew how good Yoongi's actually smelled. When they would hug or when there were moments that they would get close he always got a little peak of the older's scent.

The whole room smelled like Yoongi.

Jimin grabbed the sheets and smelled them too, just like he had thought, everything was drowned in Yoongi's scent and Jimin loved it. When he turned onto his stomach he felt something hard poking his belly. Jimins eyes widened when he looked down, he absolutely did not in a million years think he would get turned on by just a scent, especially by Yoongi's. But how couldn't he when the older smelled like a mix of coffee and mint? He rolled back onto back and let his head fall on the mattress with a soft 'thud'.

Hell he couldn't let his boner be, especially not with Yoongi in the same house as him. Jimin bit his bottom lip hard as he looked down again, he needed to do something about it. He needed the friction.

Jimin quickly glanced to the door to make sure Yoongi did not suddenly stood there watching him. When he was in the clear he pulled his pants and boxer down enough to pull his hard dick out. He bit his lips hard again making it almost bleed when he touched his sensitive length. He put one of his hands on his mouth to muffle his moans.

Jimin began stroking his dick slowly at first, but later on he increased the speed of his hand work. He began pumping it and tried to hold back his moans who wanted to escape his mouth. Tears of pleasure quickly builded up in the corner of his eyes. He squeezed them tightly closed as he teased the tip of his dick with his thumb. He slid his hand up and down his length over and over again before feeling a pool of heat forming in his lower belly.

He quickly took a few of the tissues that laid on the nightstand next to the bed with his hand that was on his mouth. He had to bite his lip again to make sure no moans escaped his mouth while he exchanged the tissues with his other hand. His hand quickly flew back to his mouth again to keep it closed as his other hand who held the tissues began pumping his cock again. Not long after he came in the piece of papers while he let his head fall back with a muffled cry.

Breathing hard he came down from his high. He crumbled the wet tissues and put them down next to him for a moment to catch his breath. His hand slipped from his mouth as his chest went up and down. Jimin buried his face in his hands as he sighed.

What the hell did I just do

After a moment of regretting his life he stood up and put his clothes back on the right place.

Now what to do with the tissues.

Jimin quietly tipped over to the bathroom. He threw them in the toilet and flushed it, gone. He looked at himself in the mirror for a second. His hair was out of place and his cheeks were red as well as his lips from biting on them so much.

How was he going to explain this to Yoongi?

He leaned on the sink and sighed. He washed his hands and face before letting his wet fingers go through his hair, trying to put it in place.

"Aish Jimin, did you really just got turned on by Yoongi hyung's scent? You must be going insane." He said to himself when he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

When he found himself looking good enough he made his way downstairs, hopefully Yoongi didn't noticed or heard anything from the not-so-good things he did upstairs.

M.YG <3 P.JM
______________________________________________
I did not planned on writing this...
Help