It might be crazy

I love him. I finally admitted to myself that I did. Even though I only met him once I knew that i did. his soft sandy hair, and his deep blue eyes that looked as if they could go on for miles were always on my mind. The way his freckles were slowing fading i found them perfect. One day I will marry Aaron Matthews.

"Stacy, Stacy" "what" "are you dreaming about Aaron again" "Syd I'm sorry i can't help it, he's perfect" it was true he was perfect he was a lawyer for a big company, he was 6'4, he had a Manhattan penthouse overlooking the city, and he was my age. All the guys I used to date were older and more mature, and I liked that, but most of them were either married or gold diggers. A few were ok but they just didn't fit my lifestyle. "You met him on a train, you talked for about 2.5 hours over coffee & train ride, it's been 3 days and you haven't seen each other since, Stacy you've talked on the phone twice and he hasn't asked you out, you either need to do it yourself or get over him" "it was a magical train ride and caramel macchiato, we shared things, things I didn't think I could to a random stranger" " exactly a random stranger" " well whatever my lunch break is almost over, and I have to get to court in an hour.