Lawyer life

i LOVE my job. Being a lawyer is great and Ive always wanted to be with another lawyer, that why Aaron is perfect for me.

I was due in court in 30 minuets, which meant I needed to catch a cab quick. so I grabbed my teal, Kate Spade purse, my phone, and my co-council, Kevin. We ran to the front of the building and waved down a cab and told him our destination. when we arrived at the courthouse I couldn't remember the court so we had run back to the lobby and check the court room for Lindsey Lovlin. Courtroom 308. Shit we only had 20 minuets and we had to go to the third floor. I ran as fast as I could to the stairs because, of course the elevator was broken, but Kevin is a slow very distracted person so It took him about 10 minuets. Myself on the other hand like 6-7, but i was wearing 4 inch Michael Kors. I got into the courtroom just a little late, lindsey was standing there waiting for me. " sorry I'm late I know I told you I would be here 20 minuets early but I had lunch with a friend and I got side tracked" " its ok, but if we lose im telling my daddy and he'll get you fired"

we walked into into a meeting chamber and discussed strategy, then when it was 7 minuets till the start we walked into the court and got ready. 2ish minuets later Kevin and the defense walked in. 5 minuets till show time. An hour later I walked out of the court room with another win. Lindsey said thanks then grabbed out her iPhone 6 and walked away. "So another win stacy congrats" Kevin slowly rubbed his hand down my arm. I didn't mind Kevin always tries to flirt but i don't really mind I don't like him back. "thanks Kevin I couldn't have done it without you" "you did most of the work" "it doesn't mean you didn't help" "cant I just says congratulations without you getting all modest" "sorry but i was just recognizing your help" "well whatever let's get back to the office" "ok can you go catch a cab I'll be down in a few" "sure"

We got back back to the office and I walked into my personal office and so did kevin. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Aaron. I about lost it I read it immediately.

It read, Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to have diner tonight with me at a restaurant called Shanley's.

I replied, I'd love to ill see you around 6:00

He replied a minuet or so later, sure I'll see you then