Chapter two: "Again I ask, what are you?"

I have since left the morgue, I am on a mission. I must find Blaine, I mean sure I was told not to talk to him but he can't be that bad if he saved me. I need to know why, why a guy like him decided to save my life.
I turned a corner, but I backed up against a wall when I heard two voices talking.
"We need to get this shipment to him, he'll have our heads on sticks if we don't"
"I know but this one is so good can't we keep it for ourselves"
I peeked around the corner to see what was going on "no!" One of them said while smacking what looked like a tray out of a curly haired boy's hand.
"You heard what he said, Blaine needs these brains" Blaine... these guys know who Blaine is! I had to ask them about him, I put on a brave face and walked around the corner.
"Hey guys!" I yelled. They both jumped and their eyes went red with veins popping out of their skin as they saw me. "Woah guys, are you ok?" I was terrified at this point. What are they?
I put my arms out as I spoke "Look I heard you guys talking about Blaine, I want to see him" I noticed as they started to calm down but they kept walking towards me, they backed me into a corner and I was terrified. I started shaking and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I felt like I was about to die, but then I heard someone.
"Come on guys loosen up, give the person some space" as the man spoke the two boys calmed down and one of them even reached his hand out to help me up. I took it but I could barely stand I was so scared
"woah now, don't go fainting on us haha" I heard the curly haired boy say as he grabbed my arms and held me up. I looked up at the man in front of me and I saw two bright blue eyes staring back. It was Blaine, of course it was.
"I heard that you're looking for me?"
"Maybe i am, I mean it's not everyday that my life gets saved by an evil- whatever you are"
"If I told you what I was you wouldn't believe me" Blaine said with what I swear looked like a sad tint to his eyes, like he felt embarrassed
"Well considering what I just witnessed, I just might believe you" I replied with a shy smile. I really didn't know what to believe but I'm sure whatever he has to say isn't too crazy.
"So tell me Blaine, what are you?" I asked patiently waiting for an answer
"You'll have to find out" Blaine started to walk away with his two friends behind him, but I wasn't going to allow that to happen. I ran up in front of him and grabbed his arm as tight as I could with no intention of letting go.
"No! I'm not letting you get away again, I want to talk to you. I'm intrigued by you, I want to know more. So again I ask, what are you?"
"Wow you're a feisty one aren't you. Well okay then. Don-e, tanner show this person inside please"
"But dude they're a human we shouldn't-"
"You will do as I say, I am your boss. And I say show this person inside, but don't take them to the back. I want to talk to them but I have some important business to attend to first."
Who I assume is Don-e, rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. "Come on, let's go" he tightened his grip, it didn't hurt but I still heard Blaine say "and don't be rough with them! I want them to be alive when I get back. Got it?"
"Yes Blaine, we got it" Don-e yelled back, clearly annoyed.
A few minutes later I end up in Blaine's meat shop, called MeatCute, I'm sitting on a chair at a table just waiting for him to show up. I open my phone to see multiple texts and missed calls from Liv, 'oh shit' I thought. I immediately called her back, when she picked up she started yelling at me.
"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK?"
"Yes Liv I'm alright, I'm-" I realized that I can't tell Liv where I am, she'd be so angry with me. So I made up a lie on the spot "-I'm out shopping. Yup out shopping, at the mall, so I'll be here awhile. I'll text you when I'm on my way home"
She seemed to believe me "oh ok, yea that's fine. You should've called me back. I was really worried about you"
"I'm sorry Liv. Oh hey I have to go, my friends are here. I'll call you back. Goodbye!" and with that I hung up the phone. At the perfect time too. Just then Blaine walked in.
"Well hello, glad to see that you're still here" he said with a small smile. I'm starting to get a little nervous. This is going to be life changing, I can feel it.
I smiled up at him as he spoke "well where else would I have gone?" I replied. He seemed to find this amusing. I watched as he sat down across from me, his bright blue eyes piercing through mine like the brightest stars I've ever seen. He's attractive, so attractive. I wanted to just grab him and kiss him right then and there, but I resisted the urge.
"So y/n why were you out looking for me? I mean I know I saved your life twice now but haven't you heard how dangerous I am? Surely you're aware that I'm not a good person" he leaned in closer to me, I could smell his cologne and feel his breath against my face. I watched the way his mouth moved with every word, my heart started to race and my face felt hot. I tried to ignore it, I was brought back to reality by him snapping his fingers in my face "hello?! I don't have all day"
"Oh right I'm sorry. Look, you saved my life earlier and yet both my sister and her friend told me not to trust you. They said that you're a bad guy. So I guess my question is, why save me?" He looked at me for a second, he seemed confused.
"Who's your sister and her friend? Do I know them?"
"Hey I'm asking the questions here, not you!"
"Woah now, didn't mean to get you all worked up" he laughed then sighed "seriously though who's your sister"
"Answer my question first then maybe I'll answer yours"
"No that's not how this is gonna work dear, you're in my place meaning you play by my rules. When I ask a question you answer. Got it?!" I backed away from him as he said this.
"Blaine *sigh* This is important! Now will you please just answer my question!" I say as it's clear I'm getting frustrated .
Blaine looked angry but he answered anyway "I saved you because I didn't want an innocent person like you to get hurt for no reason. You're pretty and you seem really nice, I don't know. I guess when I saw those guys with the guns and I noticed that you weren't paying attention I just reacted. Are you happy now?" He rolled his eyes as he said this, but I was beyond overjoyed. He saved my life because he likes me!
"Yes, I'm very happy now. Thank you. Hey um do you have any paper and maybe a pen that I can use?"
"Yes, why?"
"No reason" I smile innocently as he gives me a piece of paper and a pen 'here goes nothing' I thought. I wrote my number down on the paper and folded it in half. I then passed it back to Blaine with the pen on top. "Have a good day" I said with a smile as I got up to leave, at this moment I felt pretty good about myself.