Bella is Back

Bella pov

I was somewhere I don't know just an unfamiliar darkness but with voices around me I couldn't move and I couldn't have responded . But that often left me to think to my self. I thought about troy he was the last thing I remember before I sunk into this unfamiliar darkness . All I remember is three guy dragging me away hitting me then troy came and I was consumed by darkness. All I wanted to do was escape from it and go back to my life. My will so strong I sat straight up with my eyes wide open for a second everything was blurry but soon came into view I was breathing heavily like after waking up from a nightmare. I realized my surroundings I was in a hospital three people came rushing up to me they were two nurses and a doctor shining light in my eyes and checking my heart rate then I felt a searing pain my ribs were bandaged and their we're casts on my wrist and leg. They asked me what my name was I said "Bella Dawson". I was still confused on what was happening. They explained I was in a coma for two and a half months after a tragic accident after three people attacked me. Then frantically I asked what about the team and school and my family. The we're all okay and they are coming tomorrow the doctor said .

The rest of the night was hell I hadn't moved in over a month so my body was immensely stiff and they made me eat food that had been liquefied so it tasted horrible and every time I moved or did something it was excruciating pain to my side. And I was completely restlessness even with the pain medication. They gave me a remote for the small grainy TV at my bed side I mean it was better than nothing and they gave me my phone that I could use with my non broken arm I had a million messages and dms on instagram saying get well soon and we miss you s. That helped me smile through the pain .

They came around ten the team pepper and Sophie, coach and my mom. Most of the boys asked me questions and all of them brought me something all but one would speak though Troy he was the one of to the side avoiding eye contact standing in the back. I mouthed thank you but I don't think he saw it. Then everyone left but I asked him to stay back. I asked him why was like this he said he just felt so guilty he could save me and how he could have protected me but then right then right there I kissed him and he kissed me back it was a fully pasionate kiss. And we stopped and he left I knew I couldn't escape from this next time I had to tell him my feelings.