The sleepover

Bella pov

After the lunch I go home to get ready for a sleepover me pepper and Sophie are having one tonight . When they got to my house we went to my room we Glitter glued flip flops an head bands and we pizza to our hearts desire. But we finally fell on the subject of ... boys . Pepper went first she had been in a long time relationship with Sawyer he asked her out last year and they had been together since them when he finally admitted to having a crush on her since eighth grade she said yes. Pepper had told us about her recent adventure she and Sawyer were caught making out in the janitors closet and if they hadn't been caught it almost led to something else. "I didn't think you guys were ready for that" said Sophie. "I know right" said Pepper but she had other things to worry about so she changed the subject so bells What's going on with you "oh nothing much" I said but. They knew something was up I told them I was just excited about Jack and me they nicknamed us Jella. But then Sophie told us her endless stories of Newt bothering her and how he even got a girl named Christina to pretend to be his girlfriend in order to make her jealous. But that obviously didn't work and he still bothers her. But then they noticed me looking all distracted staring at the picture of me and troy after we won the championship last year they started asking me a whole bunch of questions the they finally figured it out when Sophie said "you like him don't you " "um noo" "I don't " but they knew what has up I was just so relived someone knew. But I spilled all of what I had been holding in about him but they agreed he seemed more responsible bit nothing more we all have our differences right.

Author note: I think I have writers block give me Ideas in the comments plz. Peace I will fix this chapter later. BTW Trella fandom. Bye.