Story content & forewarning⚠️

Story content:
As described in the bio, it's about a history between you and Rory.
Since I am taking all the blame, since I am publishing this story, I will make this enjoyable for everyone.
Sure also called "spicy" scenes occur, but not described in details.
This is because I am a very compassionate person.
For this, however, many photos / clips come with pure, so that you can imagine the things a little better.
Since I do not know Rory personally (who would have thought), the story is not based on his character, but on a character invented by me.
(If you have any ideas that I can incorporate, always feel free to share, I'm open to anything.)

forewarning⚠️:
The warning refers mainly to my last written line in the biography.
There it is about a suicide attempt.
This information is important not only for all interested readers but also for the people who get too involved in a character because they are about the same as the character in the story.
In this chapter (if necessary also to each other, where it is necessary), I will express naturally a warning.
(If you have to fight with it and do not know any more further, ask also to this with pleasure your questions or I will help you as well as it goes and listen).