Part 1

Y/N opened her icy blue eyes.She moved them observing the room she was in.She tried to move,but she realized that she was in an interogation chair.She tried to get out but it didn't move.She dropped her head in defeat accepting her fate.The door opened with a hissing sounds.Suddenly she heard the person breathing.It sounded like a droid.She looked at the entrance.There stood the possibly most powerful sith,the chosen one, none other than Darth Vader.Her eyes widened in fear.Goosebumps created on her skin.Tears slowly rolled out of her eyes."Tell me jedi scum.Where are the other Jedi?"He asked."I have no idea.It was just me and Lex.None other."She stuttered.Vader walked closer to her."I know that you're lying."Vader clenched his hand into a fist and started choking her."I don't know anything.There are no jedi.You and your inquisitors made sure of that."She whimpered as he held harder onto her neck."I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" She shouted at him.He then led go of her.He raised his hand.It pointed towards her head.She felt him looking through her mind.She didn't let him know about another jedi.Cal Kestis."Hmm.You are right.Well then,your friend might know something."He smirked under his mask."No.I won't let you hurt him.I lost too many people."She begged him."Why do you think that I have become this?"He asked."I lost the one I loved.The man I considered to be my brother turned against me.I need to find him.I need to find Obi-Wan Kenobi.""Obi-Wan? He's alive?"She asked suprised.Vader turned on his com."Inquisitor come and deal with the jedi scum."He said into the comm and walked out of the room.Then after a few minutes the door opened and the Second sister came inside.She grabbed onto her helmet and dropped it onto the floor.She smirked as Y/N"s eyes widened."Trilla?" Y/N almost whispered."Trilla is gone.She was weak.Like you!"She replied.I thought that you were dead.Cere told me that you're gone."Trilla rather the Second sister shook her head and laughed."Oh really?You would trust Cere?She is just a liar!She left me along with the younglings in the cave!"Y/N froze at her words.'Why would Cere do that?' She wondered.How could she even do that?"I'm so sorry for what happened,but look.You can still return.I know that you're still in there Trilla.""Like I said.Trilla is gone!It's too late Y/N.You can't stop the Empire."She then lifted her hand and looked into her mind.Y/N hissed at her."So there is another jedi.Cal Kestis.I have met him on Bracca.Oh well, you worked with him.How pathetic.You were just a stupid scrapper.You could have gone with your master Obi-Wan Kenobi,but you chose to go with Kestis."The inquisitor stopped before speaking again. "You will join me Y/N.Or you shall die."