Chapter 7

Okay hey umm I really want some feed back and votes just to know people are reading but Imma continue anyway soo like umm yea....

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up with this massive headache. GOSH.. How much did I drink . I turn to my left to see Harry already awake

"Mornin' Haz" I say while yawning and smiling

" Don't 'Mornin' Haz ' me . Get your slutty self up it's half goddamn 3 already " Harry spat like poison

" Haz why are you being so rude ? and I'm not a slut don't you dare call me that " I growl animalistic

"Damn. Don't try and be innocent you were snogging and grinding up yourself on that perv last night. He took advantage of you. And you are a slut because first it was Louis then Liam then Niall and now that nasty perverted dude. I woudn't be suprised if you were a prostitute or stripper " He spits cockily

" Shut it Haz!" I scream and turn my back to him

" Hey!" "Hey look at me when I'm talking to you !" and bam he slaps me face. HARD.

" WHAT THE FUCK HARRY !!" I cry holding my face where Im pretty sure theres a hand print

" OH-OH M-MY GO-GOSH ZAYN! I'M SO SORRY C'MERE . BABE I DIDN'T MEAN TO I JUST GOT MAD AND IM SORRY" He says. silent tears streaming down his face. He grabs my waist and plopsme on his lap . He then pulls me hand away " oh my god" he whispers

" Haz it's.... okay I know it's not your fault . If Lou or Li or Nialler sees I'll just say I slapped my face because of a bug ok just - just be with me right now..." I finish with a sigh

" Of course . Im so sorry i will never do that again" He states kissing my head

I pull his face to connect our lips. I kiss harder battling his tongue for dominance but he ends up winning and he explors my mouth. He glides his tongue over my bottom and top teeth, the roof of my mouth, the inside of my cheeks, then sucks on my tongue. I lay back with out breaking the kiss, so now he's straddling me"Zayn Im so so sorr-" he starts "Shut it curly and make it up to me right now. In bed " I say full of lust while lickin his ear then grazing my teeth over the ear lobe causing a satissfining moan from him.

I can feel him growing in the lower region, so i take that to flip us over so I straddle him and grind our hard bulges together , making both of us to moan each others name. I start to tug on the hem of his shirt saying I want it off. He quickly gets the message and pulls it off and litterally rips mine off. "Fiesty I like it" I say while making my way down his naked torrso all the way to his boxers. I start to pull them down with my teeth revealing a long hard cock. I lick the slit of it teasing him a bit " You fucking tease" He growls and his hands flying to my hair and pushing down so Im deep throating him. After 5 mins of that I pull away not wanting him to cum in my mouth but my arse. I unbuckle my jeans I was wearing from yesterday and pull them off including my black Calvin Klein boxers. I crawl back on top of him straddling making my bum slide over his cock but not on it fully . I position my self and whisper seductivly " Im gunna ride you soo hard" . I then plop myself and adjust trying to find a comfortable position. I strat to move myself in a circle then start hopping making him groan in pleasure" UGHH. ZAYN.....GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT.......UGHH." He digs his fingers deep into my hips. Well thats gunna turn into an ugly bruise tomorrow, I think to my self. Harry starts thrusting his hips up and hitting my prostate making me scream in pleasure "OH....HARR-.....OH MY GO-.... RIGHT THERE AGAIN.. OH MY GOD.. HARRY! HARRY OH MY GOD!!" He keeps hitting that spot so not long after I cum all over his chest. I swipe some up on my index finger and Harry opens his mouth so I put it in. He licks,sucks,bites and deep throats my finger which turns him and me on alot so he cums inside me screaming my name. While Harry's ridding out his orgasam , I find his sweet spot and leave a little purple suprise.