Ayahuasca Retreats USA

WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OF UMI

Welcome to Temple of Umi's Ayahuasca Retreat in USA, where we offer a transformative and life-changing experience through the power of this sacred plant medicine. Our retreat is designed to provide a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment for individuals seeking profound spiritual healing and personal growth. Visit - www.templeofumi.org

Whether you are on a self-discovery quest or seeking to heal your soul and spirit from past trauma, we are holding spaces for you as you go through this healing journey. We honour your courage and applaud your decision to get closer to the universe. We are here to serve you in the utmost sacred process toward true consciousness. Journey well! Book Now.

Journey well!

Ayahuasca retreats USA

Ayahuasca retreats USA, Temple of UMI. Whether you are on a self-discovery quest or seeking to heal your soul and spirit from past trauma, we are holding spaces for you as you go through this healing journey. We honour your courage and applaud your decision to get closer to the universe. We are here to serve you in the utmost sacred process toward true consciousness. Journey well!!

What is ayahuasca?

is a powerful plant medicine used for centuries in traditional Amazonian shamanic practices. Discover what it is and how it works in this guide.

Wellness Retreat in Georgia

Our Ayahuasca retreat in Georgia is designed to help you connect with your inner self and find healing. Join us for a transformative experience.

Ayahuasca Retreat in Georgia

Our Ayahuasca retreat in Georgia is designed to help you connect with your inner self and find healing. Join us for a transformative experience. Learn more.

Spiritual Retreats Georgia

Spiritual Retreats – This Is A Trip You'll Never Forget, With Spiritual Growth and Breathtaking Views. Make a reservation now! Our adventure combines yoga, spirituality, and wellness. To reserve your spot, book now. Yoga for relaxation. Early Bird Pricing. All-Inclusive Plan.

Ayahuasca retreats near me in New Jersey.

Ayahuasca retreat in New Jersey, Whether you are on a self-discovery quest or seeking to heal your soul and your spirit from past trauma, we are here, holding spaces for you as you go through this healing journey.

Ayahuasca retreats in Ohio

Ayahuasca retreat in Ohio, Whether you are on a self-discovery quest or seeking to heal your soul and your spirit from past trauma, we are here, holding spaces for you as you go through this healing journey.

Ayahuasca retreats in Florida.

The Ayahuasca retreat in Florida, the Temple of Umi stories, and your investigation persuades you.

What is Shamanism?

Shamanism is a religious practice system historically connected with indigenous and tribal civilizations. It involves the concept that shamans have a connection to the otherworld and possess the power to heal the sick, communicate with spirits, and transport the souls of the deceased to the hereafter.

Wellness retreats

Do you want to immerse yourself completely in a transformational experience? Hold your space today! You Have The Chance To Completely Reset Your Body, Mind, And Spirit During Our Wellness Retreat In Georgia.

Understanding Ayahuasca Ceremonies: A Comprehensive Guide

Ayahuasca ceremonies are an ancient spiritual practice used by indigenous peoples in South America's Amazon basin for generations. Ayahuasca is a psychedelic chemical dimethyltryptamine-containing brew prepared from the ayahuasca vine (Banisteriopsis caapi) and other plants (DMT).