Three

Remi smiles slightly, "Hey, Diane." She greets in a soft tone. Diane cuts her eyes and crosses her arms, "Remi." She mutters lowly. Remi gently grabs Diane's bag off her shoulder. Diane side eyes Remi, "What are you doing?" She asks. Remi shrugs with a goofy grin, "Helping you with your bag." She says. Diane blinks, feeling her face heat up, "I could've carried it myself..." She mumbles, looking away. Remi nods, "I know. But, I wanted to carry it for you." Diane crosses her arms tighter and looks down slightly, "Whatever Remi." She says before walking away. Remi followed her with a goofy smile.

Remi had been texting Diane for a few weeks now and even over text, Remi could tell Diane was warming up to her. Even if Diane herself couldn't see it, "Can I get my bag back now? We're at my class, Remi..." Diane mutters in a slightly embarrassed tone. She had a mean reputation to uphold and Remi was really cramping her style. Remi smirks slightly, "Say please." She says.

Diane twisted up her face and side eyed Remi, "Gimme my shit, Remi." She says again. Remi continues to look at Diane expectantly. Diane blew a hard breath feeling her face heat up, "...please..." She whispers, almost inaudibly. Remi hums, "I didn't hear you." She jokes. Diane grabs Remi's collar and pulls her down to her height. Thinking she was going to get hit, Remi closed her eyes tightly,

"Please."

Remi's eyes went wide and her whole body heated up. It wasn't the fact that Diane said it again, it was the way she said it. Even if it wasn't intentional, the way she said it made it seem like she was begging. Diane lowers her hand from the island girl's collar and grabs the bottom of her shirt, pulling Remi's body close to her and grabbing her backpack. Diane took Remi's temporary stun as a chance to get her backpack and to the shock of both girls, especially herself.

Diane kissed Remi's cheek, "Thank you." She mutters before walking into her class. Remi felt her jaw dislocate from her face, "I-I..." She stuttered, not comprehending what happened. After a few seconds, a wide grin spread across Remi's face and she giggled.

Once again, in class, Diane didn't pay attention to her lesson, What the fuck was that? She mentally asks herself, What did I just do? And why did I do it? It doesn't make any sense. Why did I actually listen to her? When she basically asked me to beg for my shit... Diane leans back in her chair, Why did I oddly... like what she did? That she made me beg. That she held my bag. The older girl shivered at her thoughts.

Diane Johnson doesn't LIKE anything. Especially someone that makes her beg. She despises it.

Pretty soon, lunch came around the corner and Diane sat in her normal spot, against a tree in the courtyard, reading a book. Remi walked outside to where Diane was and sat next to her, "Hey." She greets. Diane side eyes Remi and looks back down at her book. Remi leans over Diane's shoulder, unbeknownst annoying the darker girl, "What you readin, D?" Remi asks softly.

Diane shrugs, "A book." She says simply. Remi nods slowly and looks away. Already ten minutes into lunch and Diane was back to giving her the cold shoulder. After a few, Remi started to notice Diane's head falling quite a few times. Remi places a hand on Diane's knee, "Are you sleepy?" She asks lowly.

Diane just looks at Remi with a slight glare. The Polynesian descent shakes her head and gently takes Diane's book out of her hand. Diane was going to cuss her out but Remi pulled the shorter girl's body close to hers, forcing Diane to lay her head on Remi's chest, "We have an hour lunch n there's no use on bein sleepy in your other classes..." She explains timidly. Diane grumbles under her breath about annoying people before eventually making herself comfortable.

A few minutes passed and Remi smiles slightly when she feels Diane's breathing even out. Unbeknownst to them, Jack was staring at this interaction with a curious gaze.

A/n
Yurrrrrr