|| Announcement ||

You are tired. Impatient. I understand why. It's been months since the 2nd season of Alice in Borderland yet I haven't written part two. There are many reasons why but only one of them I can say.

"Criminal" is a book written by me who had an outdated mindset, wrote it in a different way and that is something I'm not proud of but at the same time, I feel decent about it. I like the feedback of the story so much and I intend to reply to every one of them. However, as I am currently writing part two, in that manner, it's a contrast to the idea I have in my mind of Shion and Chishiya's story. It seems my mind has changed and so I have decided to keep "Criminal" as it is now. No part two. No additional chapters.

But wait, there's more.

I will write two new stories of Alice in Borderland. It'd be a Chishiya story, still, but it'll be different or better or both. It'll still have the same theme / concept as Criminal but I'll write it in a way that fulfills satisfaction not just within but hopefully, within my readers aka you. A new story, a rewritten story of Criminal and its deserving part two.

I will not unpublish or delete Criminal, of course. If I delete it, it'll be a waste of my writing, a waste of you guys. Thank you, everyone. For the feadback, for the support, for the love. Again, I am so sorry but I promise you. I will give you these stories.

Au revoir.