Chapter 5

Warning ⚠️
This Story May Contain
Smut-
Kissing Scenes-
Gore-
Sensitive Topics-
Drugs-
Racist Comments-[ Maybe]
Animal Harm-
Swearing-

After School I Went Back To The Forest And Found Poli Sitting Next To A River. I Asked Her If She Was Ready To Learn How To Be A Human. She Was More Excited Than I Thought She'd Be. I Asked Her If She Knew Where She Wanted To Go To Study.

She Took Me To A Deeper Part Of The Forest And Showed Me The Spot Where We Were Going To Study. I Started Off With Basics. How To Behave.

Poli-
So?

Daniel-
Okay So You Need To Know How To Behave.

Poli-
Okay?

Daniel-
First You Have To Stand On Your Feet.

Poli-
I Can't Move Around Like This?

Daniel-
Not Unless You Want People To Think You're Some Psychopath.

Poli-
Okay.

Daniel-
You Need Help Leaning How To Use Your Legs And Feet, Don't You?

Poli-
Yeah..

After A Few Tries I Got Her To Stand On Her Feet. Now It Was Time To Teach Her How To Walk And Run. I Knew It Was Going To Take Some Time To Teach Her How To Use Her Legs Right So We Started Off Slow. After A Few Days Of Practice, She Was Able To Walk. Now It Was Time To Teach Her How To Run.

This Took Longer Since She Was Used To Run On All Fours. She Got The Hang Of It After A Few Days. I Explained To Her How To Behave And She Learned Very Quickly.

It Makes My Job Easier I Guess. Now It Was Time To Go Into How To Have Human Interactions. I Explained To Her About Flirting And How To Talk To Humans The Right Way. I Also Explained To Her About Physical Human Interactions.

Poli-
Okay. Weird Question, But What Is Sex?

Daniel-
I-!

Poli-
Daniel?

Daniel-
Sorry! Well Sex Is Part Of A Physical Human Interactions. It's Something That Humans And Animals Have To Have A Kid Or For Fun. Sometimes People Do It To Relieve Stress Off Of Them.

Poli-
So?

Daniel-
So, It's Basically Something That Can Be Done Multiple Times.

I Had To Explain What Sex Was To Her And It Felt Like I Was Going To Die Explaining It To Her. Once I Explained It, She Kind Of Understood What I Was Saying, But I Don't Know. It Took About Two Months To Teach Her How To Be A Human. I Taught Her Well.