Why

I am unable to stop myself after watching today's episode. Seriously, are they actually going to show marital rape? I had heard before that in most Pakistani dramas the violence against women is very prominent and, in some dramas, they even glorify it as if it's very normal, however, I thought Terebin was different. The male lead of this drama is different, he was shown as someone who is very logical and respectful toward women.

 Murtasim, the person who hasn't physically abused his that cousin who crosses limits at every chance she gets, is even respectful towards her, although there were many occasions where he should have shown Haya her limit and stopped her, and he could have easily done that as he has the main authority in the house but no he didn't, and that is also one the reason that Haya feels that she is entitled to do any thing she wants, but with his wife he has literally behaved as monster.

I know many people will say, he was angry, Meerab slapped him, and spitted on his face but this doesn't give him permission to Rape her. I really hope the promo is misleading but after watching the second promo it doesn't seem like it is misleading, it seems like he actually forced himself on her. They built his character for 46 episodes and are going to butcher it irreversibly in 47 episode, yes irreversible, indefensible, and unpardonable, that is what RAPE is for me, and please if someone wants to defend that don't do it on this post at least because in any situation it's not okay. 

Did the writer even realized that it could be triggering for some people, their viewer ship is not just from Pakistan, it's from different part of the world, and there might be girls who are watching this drama and has faced similar situation in real life? Will  this not be traumatic for them? right now, at this moment I am actually regretting why did I invest some time in this drama that this is actually affecting me like it has happened in real life. I really want to know how the writer and the team are planning to defend this.  What is redemption of this act? And, is there any redemption for this? It's not like he has slapped her any thing like that because if that was the case then yes it was forgivable because even Meerab has slapped him and spitted on his face which is wrong, as even that is  a domestic violence, being physically abusive to your partner irrespective of the gender is wrong, but Marital rape isn't.

The character which was shown as the perfect husband from months did this to his wife, and I think it was mentioned somewhere that they are going to have a happy ending, but how? I mean that means they are going to defend this, and if Meerab leaves the house then yes, it's completely justified as we all know no one in that house will understand her, and for them it will normal just like how many people in Instagram are defending it. They are actually saying that it was his right as husband, and nothing is wrong, some people are also defending this using the religious aspects. According to them, it permissible in the religion, I don't have knowledge about that but I would be really grateful if anyone could give their insight on this thing. I know this a fiction but people who are defending this are the real people and they think it's alright which I don't understand why?

Rape is Rape whether that person is a stranger or your husband.