💖First Time Meeting You💞

Haiiii (cringe I'm crying 😭) so this is my second time making one-shots but on my other account I lost the phone I used for that account so I'm making up for All the very few people that read it including ArtistOfCrochet. So shout out to ArtistOfCrochet. For reading Lander One-shots on my other account Lemon_Mother so no that book will not be finished unless I can find that other phone but onto the story also this is a first meet Au so they are in High school for this

Zander's POV
It was early morning as I felt my sister Hailey shake me awake I groaned as the sunlight was in my eyes I sat up tired it was the first day of High School.

"Come on sleepyhead" My sister says fully awake and dressed "Ugh" I groaned as I got out of bed and pulling the bedsheets off of my body.

I get out of bed and walk over to my dresser and open one of the drawers I pick out an outfit for the day I get out a towel and walk over to the bathroom to get in the shower.

Hailey's POV

It's early morning when I walk into Zander's room and shake him awake he groans as the sunlight hits his face.

"Come on sleepyhead" I say as he sits up "Ugh" he groans as he pulls the bedsheets off of his body I watch as he gets out of bed and goes to his dresser and opens one of the drawers and picks out an outfit for the day he gets out a towel and walks over to the bathroom to get into the shower.

Once he shuts the bathroom door I walk downstairs to I see our mother making breakfast "Morning mom" I say as I make my way downstairs "Good morning honey" she says as she makes my little sister Beth's plate of food "Morning Beth" I say she doesn't say anything "Is Beth alright" I ask my mom "Beth is sick today and not really in the talking mood" she says "Oh" I say

I hear the stairs creeking so I look over to see Zander finally coming down ready for school.

Zander's POV

I walk downstairs to my mom making breakfast and my sister's Hailey and Bethany.

"Ah you're finally done" Hailey said, I flipped her off "AH Rude" Hailey stood up and said

"Yeah whatever" I say groggily "Alright kids get to school you don't want to be late" Our mom says.

"ALRIGHT" Hailey yells which kinda hurt my ears "Uh huh" I groaned.

I finish walking downstairs groggily I grabbed a piece of toast and put my shoes on got my book bag and walked out the door. As we walk in I lose Hailey in the large crowd of students I continue to walk half asleep till *Thud* I bump into someone "ow" I groan in pain "Sorry are you alright" I hear a male voice say his voice However was very calm and soothing "Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a tall male with golden eyes and light auburn hair he looked beautiful my face goes a pale pink "yeah I'm fine....sorry" don't worry about it, here". He reaches his hand out to help me up my face goes a bit redder as I take his hand his skin was so soft and smooth. As we separate hands he asks me "hey are you new here" "yes I am actually, I'm looking for the principals office." "Well let me take you there I know my way around here pretty well if I do say so myself". He chuckled I give a slight chuckle back my face not as red till he grabs my hand and he pulls me all the way to the principals office.
Little did I know this was the start of my new found 💞Lover💕.

Well hello welcome to the end of this one-shot hope you enjoyed and I appreciate you reading have a wonderful day/afternoon/night wherever you are just remember that you are beautiful and perfect the way you are and you deserve the world goodbye 💞

Word count: 710