Chapter 1. {the birth of a name}

September 9, 1995
Rayna's narration: "It's the birth of our little one. Raymond was nervous, he wanted us to be okay, he's a loving and protective husband. He's waiting outside for our own good."

Raymond: Come on honey...(whispers nervously).-You can, I know you can...I'll be with you no matter what happens in my life.

In the delivery room.

Rayna: AAAH!

Nurse: You can pretty soon! A few seconds later.

Rayna: RAYMOND!!.-(screams in pain)

Raymond: What's wrong?!.-(scared and worried)

Nurse: Congratulations sweetie, it's a little boy! How nice it is.

In that the nurse comes out to tell Raymond the news.

Nurse: Excuse me, it's official, you have a cute boy, many happiness...

Without thinking twice, Raymond rushes out to see Rayna and her little boy, his face filled with happiness and tears when he saw that he had become a father, his heart beating with great energy.

Rayna: Hi honey, sorry for worrying you.-(says calmly and a little hurt)

Raymond: Is everything okay? Do you want water? How is everything?-(worried as he takes control of Rayna)

Rayna: Easy love, everything is fine.

Rayna gives her little boy into Raymond's hands so she can meet him.

Rayna: It's so beautiful, he wants to meet you.-(happy tone)

Raymond: Oh my god, it's so...-(breaks down crying with joy).-It's so precious! Hi baby I'm daddy He's so little!

Rayna: Come here...

He hands over the baby so she can comfort Ray.

Rayna: I love you my crybaby.

Raymond: Me more.

Three days later
Raymond's Narration: "My beautiful wife, my son and I left the hospital on our way home, it's been a long time but as long as she and the baby are safe and sound. After all, we gave her the perfect name."

Rayna: Raymond...

Raymond: Yes honey?

Rayna: Do you think that the name we gave him was better than the previous ones?-(doubtful and worried)

Raymond: It's the name that we both liked very much and it's obvious that it's a unique name for him.- (he says happily and calmly while caressing his cheek)

Rayna: I think the same, his name is unique...it's Rayman.

Raymond: It seems that he likes it!-(caresses the little boy's cheek)

Rayna: We will be great parents Ray.

Raymond: I assure you, we will be the united family that we have always dreamed of, rest assured, my love.