Living with the Carter Boys

Chapter 1: Bad news

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" I yelled.

They have quite literally ruined my life. My mum and dad were sending me away to live with their best friend from high school when they were teens. They were leaving me alone with a bunch of strangers while they go on a cruise for 1 year! One whole fucking year! They drive me so mad!

"Darling, the time will go quickly, I promise." Mum said calmly.

"NO IT WON'T AND YOU FUCKING NO IT!" I yelled and stormed out the room. I ran up to my room and slammed my door the hardest I could.

Minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Darling, you know we are sorry. If we had enough money you know we would bring you along too. We're sorry. Also, Mrs Carter is coming to pick you up for your plane at 10:00 tomorrow morning."Mum whispered.

"WHAT! WHEN AM I GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE. MY FRIENDS! PLANE? SO I AM MOVING OUT OF THE STATE OR IS IT ONLY ACROSS THE WORLD?" I shouted.

I can't believe they are leaving me. I don't cry. I have never cryer since the accident.. I hated crying in front of people, or crying at all. I found it weak.

"Sorry. and its only California." She whispered.

"Argggg" I groaned to myself frustrated.

Sending me away to California so they can bunk of on a cruise and leaving me no time for goodbyes! What kind of parents are they? We usually don't get along but this is was crossing the line. My imaginary line that everyone crosses over not caring about how it effects me. I walked over to my bed to check the time. It was 9:39.

Sighing, she left the room knowing it was useless tryong to talk to me. My door slowly closed and made the Click sound. I got ip and started pacing up and down my room. Damn her. Ugh I was outraged!

Hate her, hate her.

I knew we had our fights but I didn't think they would try to get rid of me. Quickly I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I texted my best friend explaining that I was moving to Cali.

Bad news, parents sending me away to live with some of their friends called the Carters while they go on a cruise! The Carters live in California and the plane picks me up tomorrow morning at 10:00. I am so sorry. I will miss you like soo much xx meet at the park? Reply ASAP! xx

- Cupcake ;( xx

A few minutes later I received a one back from Ashley, my bestie for life.

Omg, your joking right! I will like u 4eva. I am not losing my BBFL cuz of day witch called ya mother. I will miss you so much! Keep in touch Like everyday girlfriend!!! Alright cya in a min Xxxxxxxxxxx

-Cookiebear

I texted back

I have decided to give my parents the silent treatment! Ughh i hate demm so much! :P And why will I not keep in touch with my Cookie-bear?! What the hell do you think i am?!?? I will miss you so much! I can't believe they are doing this to meeee.

Your BBFL

-Cupcake

I sighed.

I will miss her the most. Sighing, I grabbed my phone and keys and put them into one of my small bags.

Running into my wardrobe i grabbed my leather jacket, neon converses and dashed out my room. I immediately stopped by the wall as I heard my parents talking. I pushed my ear against the wall to listern to their conversation.