You made running easy

*Not Edited

Image is how I envision Nichole aka Kieara's best friend. (Karlie Redd)

So let me get this straight, 4 months ago, you told this man you went and got an abortion; but in all actuality you really did not? Kieara I do not feel this is safe at all, he may have told you to go get it then, but wouldn't you like to know if you had a child on its way into this world. And what is this, I hear from someone else that you are talking about leaving the city? When will I ever get to see you again and how could you not tell me this? My best-friend Nichole began ranting on the phone. I really did not have the time to discuss anything; little did she know I was already at the airport preparing to leave what I used to call my life.

You see, I was this love struck teenager who fell in love with the star quarterback; I mean it was meant I was the head cheerleader. That was until he found out that I was pregnant and wanted nothing to do with a child. His exact words were " Kieara I am not ready to be a dad, and a child is going to do nothing but ruin my life. I am sorry but you need to get rid of it." Right then and there I knew he was a good for nothing prick and I was done with him.

While listening to my friend speak and paying attention to the lady in front of me, I notice she began calling zones. "Nichole, I will call you later. But to answer you question I do not know when you will ever hear from me again." I say hanging up. Standing up to quickly I get lightheaded and immediately reach for my seat but missing it by a landslide I feel myself falling but then I stop. Nothing began to hurt so I look up realizing I fell into someone, and let me just say this someone was an eye catcher. Blushing from embarrassment, I immediately stand up fixing myself and apologizing to this gorgeous stranger.

"You know you should watch out mam, a pregnant woman like yourself should not be falling." He states placing his hands in his pockets. "Well, how did you know I was pregnant and not just fat." I place my hands on my hips irritated with this god of a man. "Well, Ms. I have seen enough pregnancies in my day to know when there is a pregnant woman among me." He chuckles and I can just feel my panties moisten the more he laughs but something just does not seem right and then I knew I needed to get away. " Well yeah do not just assume things sir." Picking up my bag I walk to the gate boarding the plane and locating my seat. Taking a deep breathe; I begin to relax. Well that is until I look up from my seat and see Mr. Gorgeous boarding the plane as well. "Dammit" I curse in my head not realizing I said it out loud as well.

"I am just as thrilled to see you just as much as you are in seeing me" He chuckles putting his bag in the overhead compartment "Is this seat taken" he ask sitting right next to me "well it might be since the seats are assigned" I roll my eyes glancing out the window. "Well just my luck that the seat is assigned to me., oh and by the way it is not sir. " I look over and curse inside my head. Now I have to ride on the plane with this woman who I just assumed was a man. Lord Give me the strength. Putting in my headphones I begin to listen to A mother's prayer by K Michelle and drift off into an even sleep .