Vampire Cj x GN Reader

Y/N's Pov: I was just walking around the city, but then I remembered, I left my garlic at home, people tell me it's dumb to walk around the city alone, but I can't help it, it's fun to walk around the big city by yourself, especially at night. All of a sudden, I felt some thing, like someone was watching me.

Cj's Pov: I watched as you stopped near the vending machine. "(Oh no, did they see me?)" I thought to myself. Then I accidentally flew into something and fell hard on the ground.

Y/N's Pov: I heard something behind me, so I turned around, and then I saw him, so I started running. "N-no this can't be happening!" I said. "(I guess this is what I get for forgetting my garlic.)" I thougt. Then, I heard fast foot steps coming from behind, and before I knew it I tripped over something and fell to the ground. I got a good look at him before getting back up, he had glowing blue eyes, a pair of dark blue wings, black hair with a bit of red in it, and he was wearing a red heart shaped broach on his on his tuxedo.

Cj's Pov: "(I'm a bit thirsty, wait, oh no, not again. Great job Cj, you screwed your self, again.)" I ran after Y/N, trying to catch you as fast as I could, practically chasing you all over the town.

Y/N's Pov: Eventually, he cornered me, and I had no where to run or hide. The vampire boy looked into my eyes, and right as he was about to bite me, he stopped himself? "Ugh, no, no, I am not about to let myself do this!" He stepped away from me, basically talking to himself as if I wasn't here. To be honest, it was a little cute how he was trying convince himself not to bite, then he looked over at me with a face of realization. "Oh, uh, s-sorry about that, sometimes I just get overly thirsty, my sincerest apologies, oh and uh my name's Cj, by the way." He smiled. "Um, ok, well uh, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Cj. (Maybe not all vampires are as bad as we think, I mean he seems nice.)" I thought. Then he magically pulled out a bouquet of roses. "Um, here, I know it's not much, but, please take it as an apology gift for all that I just did back there. You don't have to forgive me though, u-unless you want to of course." I took the bouquet of roses from him, and gave him quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed. "A-alright, I gotta go now, uh, see ya!" Then he flew off in to the sky.

The end.

Alright, the inspiration for this story in particular was the song: Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

The song is by: Disko Warp