Sneak peek (A Witch and Traveler's Encounter : Prologue )

A/N: 

*Actions/descriptions*

(Thoughts)

"Outloud"

{Author's comment/note}

.

.

.

* a month ago* (Nightime)

Paimon: "whew paimon is so full that she can't have another bite, you know you're a really good cook traveler"

Aether: *chuckles* "i'm glad you think so"

Paimon: "When did you learn how to cook?"

Aether: "I learned when me and my sister were traveling"

Paimon: "About tha-"

*Suddenly a big star(?), flew through the sky*

Paimon: *with sparkles in her eyes* "Oooh a shooting star" 

Aether: "Make a wish before it disappears"

*Paimon closes her eyes* ( paimon wishes to continue eating  the traveler's delicious food and that the traveler would soon reunite with his sister also...)

Aether: *looks at the star* "Hey paimon"

Paimon: "shush, paimon can't concentrate"

"Is it just me or is that star getting closer" *aether starts backing away*

"Huh?" *Paimon opens her eyes seeing that the shooting star has gotten closer and is heading in their direction*

"AHH! RUN *Paimon starts running {more like flying} from where the star(?) is supposedly heading*

*Aether was about to run away until he looked closer and saw something, or rather, someone!*

"What are you doing! RUN!"

"Wait i think i see something" 

*The star(?) crashed into the water {The place that they're at is the place where you start the game} making a big splash and smoky atmosphere*

*coughs* "Paimon *cough cough* can't see a thing"

*aether walks up to the water and saw...*

A/N : I'm still working on the draft, i uploaded this to get some feedback from you guys so i could make some minor/major touches