Bangtan

"Hyung! Where you at?", I slightly jogged through our apartment and turned into our kitchen where Namjoon was sitting eating ramen. "Hyung...Hyung I had a weird dream just now," I must've spooked him because he jumped while slurping up his noodles. I sat next to him while he gave me his full attention turning to face me, "I was in this room it was really pretty, but felt like an abandoned room of a mansion. Sitting at this piano, I felt so empty and stuck. I kept playing the same three chords over and over, but this girl sat next to me. She looked at me concerned and I started to feel shy, when I turned to keep playing the piano she played higher chords." I started to hum her melody to him and bob my head, I started to sing the words I remembered, but they were only so many. "Were you wandering around Looking for an erased dream too? It's different from what Destiny suggests. We share the same painful views. Won't you please stay in my dreams, yeah," I began humming some parts in between. "Take my hands now. You are the cause of my euphoria," I looked at Namjoon to see his expression, his face was pleased. "Can we turn it into a song?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, but what do you think about the dream?" Namjoon nodded, "it's definitely weird, but I had one too." He was cut off by the kitchen lights turning on, it was our elder Jin.

  "Ya! What are y'all doing eating in the dark, you weirdos?" " Do you know how early it is? Geez, you guys hungry?" Jin started to make breakfast for the rest of us, Namjoon turned on the TV "Today is Monday, March 19th, 2018," the rest was background noise. I told Jin my dream and sang him bits of the song, he liked it and said I was lucky. "All I dreamt about was making Tteobokki with Hobi and Tae." Namjoon was writing in his music journal and asked if that was all I could remember and showed me some lyrics to go with the rest of what I sang. I told him I remember the song and could play it on the keyboard in the living room, but the lyrics were a blur.

 The rest of the members came out and sat around the counter. Hobi patted me on my head and sat down next to me, then Taehyung put his arm around my neck and swatted Hobi out of his chair with his other arm so he could sit next to me. Jimin then came and patted my head and sat next to Namjoon. The only one who wasn't there was Yoongi, but that was normal. "Namjoon, let's try the song in the living room," I got up and waited for him to stop writing. Jimin looked at the journal, "what song?" Jin told him about the song and the girl, "Ahh, so you got a dream girl too?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows, "Yes! And she was pretty! You had a girl too?" "Yeah mine was pretty too, but I was dancing and she walked in on me. I was kind of embarrassed, she just stared, bowed, and left." Jimin looked at the journal some more, "At least she gave you a song for the up coming album, I'm still working on mine." Ah shit I knew I forgot something, we all had to come up with a solo song for our albums, but now that I think about it I could use it. "Hyung is that true? Is it good enough?" Namjoon looked up and nodded "yep, if you could remember a little more that would help, but look over this and see if it fits,"  I look over it and hum it over and nodded, we walked to the living room and sat at the keyboard. 

*AUTHORS NOTE* 

Howdy! Yes, the song is Euphoria. When looking at the lyrics they fit so freaking well that I would be crazy not to use it. I really hope you like the dual perspective and read on. Much love and make sure you share with ARMYS and people who love to read. See you in the next chapter.

-WANDERINGTHEHALLS