SYNOPSIS

Moon Eun, an ordinary girl burdened by insecurities and self-doubt, wakes up in a strange hallway of a magnificent mansion. Confused and disoriented, she soon realizes that she has been transported into a realm where reality and dreams intertwine. This enigmatic world feels intimate, as seven charismatic individuals materialize before her eyes—none other than the globally renowned boy band, BTS.

As Eun-Jae begins to gather information about her whereabouts and the identities of these extraordinary boys, she discovers that this ethereal dimension serves as a gateway to the heart and soul of BTS. Each member personifies an aspect of Eun-Jae's own journey toward self-love and acceptance. From Jin's unwavering self-confidence to Suga's resilience in the face of adversity, she learns that her struggles are not unique and that the path to self-discovery is universal.

Through heartfelt conversations, shared experiences, and musical collaborations, Eun-Jae delves deep into her own psyche, confronting the fears and insecurities that have held her back. Inspired by the unwavering support and genuine camaraderie of BTS, she slowly unravels the layers of self-doubt, uncovering a newfound belief in her own worth and potential.

As Eun-Jae navigates this extraordinary world with the BTS members as her guiding light, she embarks on a transformative journey. Their unyielding dedication to their craft and their ability to overcome adversity empowers her to pursue her dreams with unwavering determination. Along the way, Eun-Jae realizes that self-love is not a destination but a lifelong process and that it requires embracing both the light and darkness within oneself.

We Are Not Seven With You is a poignant tale of personal growth, resilience, and the power of self-discovery through the lens of the global phenomenon, BTS. It reminds us that we are not alone in our struggles and that, sometimes, the greatest catalyst for change can be found within the unlikeliest of encounters. Join Moon Eun-Jae as she embarks on a life-altering odyssey to find herself, surrounded by the love, support, and music of BTS.