Chapter: 14

Author POV

Yeonjun get ready for going outside, Soobin again give him some of his clothes for now and he was waiting for the older to come downstairs. He was sitting at the couch playing with his sleeves suddenly he heard footsteps coming downstairs.

He looked up and was stunned to speck because soobin was looking so handsome with his outfit . he was wearing a white shirt with one upper button open , Black pants with long brown coloured overcoat . his some hair was stick back exposing his one side of his forehead. And don't forget the sunglasses.

Yeonjun gulp and slowly got up from his seat as Soobin came and stand in front him . "sorry for letting you wait, we can go now" Soobin said and Yeonjun slowly nodded his head following the older toward the car .

Time skip

The older stop his car in front the huge mall and Come outside same with Yeonjun. The younger was quietly following the older most running because soobin is walking so fast with his dead serious face . soon Yeonjun saw Soobin go toward some people as those people bow to him .

"When did you come here" Soobin said with his cold tone. "Just few minutes ago , hyung" Hueningkai said and look back at Yeonjun. "He is choi Yeonjun, that boy I talked about" Soobin said as Hueningkai nodded .

"Let's go and buy some stuff for him" Soobin said and walk away as Yeonjun again followed him . Hueningkai and some bodyguard also walk behind him . Soobin entered a Shop and the manager of the shop bow down to him .

After all he was one of the famous CEO . Soobin sat down at the couch and took off his sunglasses showing his cold eyes . he give signal to Hueningkai to come near and he immediately come to him.
"Help him with buying clothes and chose some pretty outfit too because I am going to take him with me at dinner, understand" He whisper into His ear as Hueningkai nodded and again come to yeonjun.

"Don't worry go with him , you don't have to worry about anything just buy whatever you want after all I will paid" Soobin said with a straight face and Yeonjun slowly nodded and looked at Hueningkai.

The younger was already smiling at him with friendly smile which made Yeonjun comfortable with the younger. So he went with hyuka . Soobin saw them going to the other so he thought to pass time with reading some magazine.

Time skip

"Hyung, Shopping is complete" Hueningkai said made the older attention toward him . "good, let's go to the cashier" Soobin said and went to the counter to paid . the bodyguards carry all the bags as Soobin was walking at the front with hands in his pocket with cold expression

Yeonjun was so surprised because he did know that Soobin was cold hearted person but sawing his this side made him so shocked. Soobin did hold a strong power over everything that's why he is the most youngest successful CEO in Korea .

"Put the bags at car and you guys can leave and hueningkai went to the company I will come at the evening, got it" He said as everyone nodded did what he told . after all of them left Soobin turned to the younger who was staring at him .

"Why are you staring at me like that" he said and Yeonjun immediately look away with light pink cheeks because he was caught. "N-no, I wasn't , just I am shocked" he said . Soobin come near his face and said
"May I asks why your shock" Yeonjun turn around and he skip a heartbeat when he saw his face that close .

"Nothin-ng, j-just the way you control everything so-o" Soobin smirk and move away from the younger face and nodded. Yeonjun hold his heart and look at him .
"Anyway are you hungry" Soobin asked while getting unto the car .

"Yeah I am hungry" Yeonjun said and get into the car and tucked his seat belt.  "Okay let's go to a restaurant and eat something" he said and Yeonjun slowly nodded and look outside the window

Time skip

At night

Soobin was done getting ready for the meet with his family and he waiting for the younger. "YEONJUN ARE YOU READY" he shout while apply a perfume in his wrist and his neck . "COMING" the younger shout from his room and Soobin nodded . he come out from his room and stand in front Yeonjun room , waiting for him to come outside .

Soobin outfit

Suddenly the door of Yeonjun room open and reveal the younger as Soobin looked up from the ground at him but he was mesmerized by the beauty in front him

Suddenly the door of Yeonjun room open and reveal the younger as Soobin looked up from the ground at him but he was mesmerized by the beauty in front him . he check Yeonjun from up and down as the younger was already blushing because of his gaze .

Yeonjun outfit

"You had a good fashion sense and your looking beautiful" Soobin said with a low tone and Yeonjun nodded

"You had a good fashion sense and your looking beautiful" Soobin said with a low tone and Yeonjun nodded. "T-thanks" he said and brush some hair behind his ear . "good , and now listen" Yeonjun looked up at the older who was looking serious.

"We're going to meet my parents so , we have to act as a couple, I hope you will help me" Soobin said and Yeonjun slowly nod his head. "I will try my best" he said and Soobin nodded. "We should go now" Soobin said and the younger nod and follow him to the car .

TBC

Don't forget to follow me and tell me how was the part .

Bye blue luvies