WooSan: 07

Two days later.

Wooyoung walked entering his apartment building with a plastic contains a bottle of Suki sauce in his grip.

"How could I forget to buy the sauce for a hot pot?" he asked himself.

"San must be hungry after the class." he said.

He turned around and shocked, the plastic bag slipped from his grip, and the sauce bottle broke, fell to the ground when Wooyoung saw Hongjoong and San kissing in front of the elevator.

Without waiting any second to waste, Wooyoung ran into the building.

He clenched his fist and immediately released a hard punch right into San's face.

He didn't blink staring intently at Hongjoong.

But when he tried to attack Hongjoong, San stopped him. "Wooyoung, you got it wrong." he said.

"Let me go!"

San hugged Wooyoung's body, trying to stop him from hitting Hongjoong.

"I said let go! I'm gonna kill him!!" he said shook his body to be released

San hugged Wooyoung's body tightly, calming his boyfriend who was struggling to hit Hongjoong.

"Wooyoung, calm down. This is a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding? I saw it with my own eyes. You think I'm stupid??"

"What did you see?" Hongj aaked with no guilty.

"I saw you two kissing."

Hongjoong smiled widely.

"What the fuck are you laughing at huh?"

"I'm laughing at you. I thought you were San's roommate. You said it yourself. So, why are you interrupting us? Why can't we kiss?"

"Hongjoong, that's enough. Stop messing around." said San.

"I'm not messing around. I call it like I see it."

"I respect you. But if you're trying to mislead him... I won't forgive you."

"I haven't done any wrong. He told me there was nothing between you and him. So I have the right."

"You have no right!" San paused as he realized he'd just raised his voice at Hongjoong.

"Please leave... Thank you for bringing my car here."

"Let me go, San! Let me give him a lesson before he leave."

"Calm down, Wooyoung. You misunderstood."

"I said let me go!" Wooyoung pushed San hardly to the wall.

Slowly, he approached Hongjoong.

"Let me tell you this." he pulled Hongjoong by his collar. "He's mine! Do you hear me? San belongs to me."

Hongjoong and Wooyoung's turned to look at San.

"I'm warning you, San. You're only mine. Get it?"

Startled, Hongjoong didn't blink looking at San.

San smiled delightful looking at Wooyoung. "Erm, I belong to you." he said obeyed.

Hearing that from San, Hongjoong smiled.

"The fuck are you smiling?"

"Fortunately... no one witnessed a gay couple's fight here." Hongjoong said.

Wooyoung released his grip on Hongjoong's collar roughly. He turned to stare at San.

"I hate your senior!" he said then entered the elevator and went up to his room.