part 1

Author "s pov:

next day as she woke up she found herself in her bed.. and was greeted by sweet smell of brownies, as she done with her morning routine she came down and saw him cooling down the brownies, he noticed her and asked her to come and seat down for breakfast. He went to kitchen to bring her breakfast.. but as she was sat smell of brownies were going stronger... She couldn't hold it and stuffed her mouth with hot brownies.. he saw she was faning her mouth cuz it's stuffed with brownies.. he just went to kitchen to bring her some water while smiling.. she felt ashamed...
Later,
he asked her "if she has any works in few days? "

She looked surprise by his question cuz usually he doesn't question her about her works.. she said no even tho she has tons of works! He continues: "if you don't have work, will you like to accompany to Korea, I have to go there for some business.."

Her eyes sparked! She wanna visit foreign country it's her biggest dream to travel
But she doesn't wanna sound desperate so she calmly replied " sure, but can I ask why you asked me?"

He replied "I have 2 tickets that's why!, And I want you to go with me not someone else!

As discussion was over they had their breakfast....

At night she was busy packing bags when he saw her struggle with packing everything... in her closet to be exact! He giggled a bit and asked her if he can come in she said yes, as he came in he asked if he can help her with packing, and she replied that she is done! Already nothing left! So he made her sat down! And removed everything from bag and told her to just take a small bag with some skin care she needs her laptop and 2 not so heavy cloths! She gave him a judgemental look!
Which he replied as " we will do shopping there so ..do you still wanna take so much cloths?"

She looked at him with "not so good idea" look and said: I still didn't got my salary yet so no shopping I wanna save up this month!

He looked at her and said " mam, I will but for both of us! If you now wanna question anything let me complete first! In Korea they sell most of cloths couple pair! And that's less pricey!! So deal is seal!!

She gave a high 5 too him in excitement but came back to her sense and went to bathroom quietly and started screaming happily but tried to be as quite as possible her to do list is Soo
going good!!
1) she wanna travel!
2) she wanna buy cloths from different culture.
Just 3 more too go and her dream list is complete! He heard her screaming hurry yeppies! And giggles with eye smile!

N

ext day:

On their check in point in airport! She saw a baby was walking around with a rose in his hand, she looked at him with aww.. he noticed it. Later they were in plane! She is still confused how did he got business class seats!... Aren't they so expensive? As they landed he called a taxi and taxi driver was hella annoying!! Questioning dozens of things!, He listens to taxi drivers every question and replied with calm voice. She looked at him with wide eyes! If someone annoys her that much she would just leave the taxi in middle of road!

Taxi driver suddenly popes a question which made both of them little uncomfortable. Taxi driver: " so are you guys in honeymoon? I have lots of place to recommend! I hope you would like those places!."

She handled the matter by saying " thank you but we all ready have our lists!"...
The taxi stopped Infront a medium house which looks good to be honest! She looked at him confused why they are here not in a hotel! As he was taking out the bags someone came and started hugging her it was some medium age women probably in her 40s behind her there are 2 boys and 1 girl.

they look like they are around 19-21 younger than her.

( Oh did I said about age gap? He is 26 and she is 25. )

Back to story!

Women welcomed her in her house, she looked around the house it's not too small again not too big! Room that aunty showed her looks cozy! She wanna jump into the bed and sleep she is tired but she have to take shower. The aunty told her : have some warm bath and sleep okey?

..he walked in the room when she was done with her shower. As she sat down in the bed she asked :
who are they?...

He replied " that's my mom and those are my siblings." She looked at him
weirdly cuz as per she knows his mom left his dad when he was 8 so did she married again..or it's just she is so confused!!! He looked at her confused face and said cleared her thoughts.