Found you

At ks side, she opened her eyes and found herself tied while standing... She opened her eyes a half, Ajay Verma was standing and giving him evile smile...

Ks saw him , she winced in pain, as she was beaten badly on her arms and legs....

While winching in pain, she saw Ajay verma, smiled and started laughing....

Av: kia pagal ho gai h tu???

Ks weakly:   han....  Ku hum soch rhy thy k jab hamari family main bhabhi r anu bhaiya ko pta chaly ga ... Blky ab tk to humain dhoondh b rhy hongy r jab wo idhr aye gy to tera kya haal kry gy....😈😈

Av: us ki nobat nhi ayw gi.... Us sy phly hi tu upper pohanch gai hogi...

Ks smile sarcasmlly: 😏😏😏 hum.....hum... To dar gaye bhaiya 😈😈 humain bht dar lgne lg gaya hai tumhari is baat sy.... Hooooo 😧😧😧😧😄😄😄😄😄😄 and started laughing.....

Av: mtlb k tjhy mout sy dar nhi lgta???

Ks: mout??? 😄😄😄 Bhaiya hum police waly hain.... Koi churan nhi..
Jab hum 4,4 golliya kha kr bach skty hain to hum sub kuch kr skty hain... Kya samjhy??

Av: acha??? To yh b sahi hai phr.

Stood and came near ks

...phly me tjhy maaru gaa....phir teri bhabhi ... Us haseena ko maru ga r phir us k any waly bachy ko maru ga... Theek h naa???

Ks who was laughing on av, her smile vanished and she saw him with boiling eyes, her anger was on peak....

Ks raised her leg high and she hit her legs on his stomach very hardly....

Av fell far from there....

He winched in pain... Saw ks with anger..

Ks: humain jo krna hai jo bolna hai bol do...mgr hamari maa r un k hone waly baby ki trf agar gandi aankh sy choona to door agar dekha b naa... To maiya ksm bta rhy hain....tumhary tukry tukry kar k cheel kawwoo ko khila dy gy... Kya samjhy??? 😡😡😡

Av gazed her with full of anger..

he picked a knife and plunged near her chest. blood flowed out of her chest.

ks cried in pain.. she closed her eyes

aaaah....... 

av gazed her with burning eyes...

yelled ab bol.... bol.... karishma singh...

ks with difficulty..

a...maaa o.. topa admi.... hamara ja...waab.... ab... bhi...w...whi ..hai.;...... 

av took out his gun, pointed towards her and about to hit ks... he was raised her finger to pressed the trigger...

someone shooted on her hand..

gun fell from her hand

av winched in pain and saw it was Anubhav