Chapter 1: The Start of a Trailblazing Journey

The Herta Space Station, floating ever-so peacefully above its home planet. Little do the inhabitants of the Space Station know of the disaster awaiting to happen any minute...

Suddenly, the peacefulness is brought to an end as several quantum rifts tear themselves open out of thin air within the Space Station, the servants to the Aeon of The Destruction, the Antimatter Legion, pouring out of said quantum rifts and begin...

Suddenly, the peacefulness is brought to an end as several quantum rifts tear themselves open out of thin air within the Space Station, the servants to the Aeon of The Destruction, the Antimatter Legion, pouring out of said quantum rifts and beginning their chaotic entrance to the Space Station. Countless casualties being presented to both the Antimatter Legion and the inhabitants of the Herta Space Station as both sides begin to clash, the lives of the Herta Space Station inhabitants on the line while the Legion show no care for their own losses. Hundreds of other Legion monsters appearing and surrounding the Space Station to cut off any means of escape. All the meanwhile, a young woman with red wine-colored hair can be seen elegantly mimicking the actions of playing an air violin as she awaits for the perfect time to strike.

The leader of the Herta Space Station, Asta, is helping lead the evacuation of all the researchers she can in the Master Control Zone, attempting to save as many of the inhabitants of the Space Station as possible as the Antimatter Legion monsters continue with their sudden appearance, rampaging throughout the Space Station.

Asta: "Lead the evacuation, quickly!" Asta called out.

Asta: "Ugh... Someone give me a status report on Y/n's location! He'd be really useful right about now!" She added, causing one of the researchers to run up to her and answer her request.

Researcher: "The last I saw of him was him brandishing his pistols and running off just as the invasion by the Antimatter Legion started!" The researcher told her, earning an annoyed sigh from Asta.

Asta: "Why does he always disappear without letting me know first?! Just focus on evacuating everyone for now! Y/n can take care of himself!" She yelled out, the researcher nodding in response and running off to the evacuation point.

Meanwhile, just as an explosion rings out within the Space Station, the young woman from before has stopped her mimicking of the air violin, the elevator in which she is currently in is covered in red as the alarms blare throughout the entire Space Station, the woman not bothering to care about said alarms nor the explosion. This young woman is none other than Kafka.

 This young woman is none other than Kafka