Prologue : The beginning of the end

EARLIER

A teenage-looking boy wearing a white suit with white hair and blue streaks was floating in space, trying to figure out what to do because he is bored.

"Ugh, this is so boring. I'm a fucking observer and I can't do nothing but sit around and watch! I wish I can do something different today!"

Then as if on cue, his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello? Uh huh, well of course I'm bored, wait what? Michael's doing what again! Grr, I'm on my way."

He hangs up his phone and groaned.

"Damn it! What am I going to do now?" He whined before he got a brilliant idea.

"Hmm, TSA has been on vacation with his family and his universe is left unchecked. I supposed he wouldn't mind if I take charge." He grinned before he snapped his fingers.

He has some experience on running a theater, mostly because the other observers do this for fun, so he figured that he can do it.

"All right, let's do this," He said as his body started glowing. Then suddenly, a sudden burst of explosion created a massive theater. The theater had an evil-ish vibes since the boy favors something Villainous. He went inside the theater and decorated everything after a snap of his fingers.

He then constructed the Bathrooms, Break Rooms, Game Rooms, Museums, Fight Clubs, Cafeteria, a Bar, Laboratories, Workshops, the Hall of Characters, and many more areas for the guests to enjoy though some remained inaccessible until the guests has watched something marvelous.

After that, he sighs from exhaustion, "Wait why do I even feel tired? I'm a Higher Being." He then stretches his body to relieve himself. "Now, for the guests."

A holographic screen showed the Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel universe, since Vivziepop was kind enough to let them intervene as long as they took care of the characters then everything will be okay.

"Well then, let's go!" He snapped his fingers and he disappeared in a flash of light.

(With Blitzø)

Blitzø was moping around as he had the worst humiliation of his life. Tonight was Moxxie & Millie's first marriage anniversary and he decided to spy on them like he always does, but he couldn't enter the restaurant due to it being for couples only and him not having a reservation. So in order to get in, he invited Stolas who was unaware of his intentions, but when they got in, Moxxie's performance wasn't going well as he was being belittled by Fizzarolli and Asmodeus. Blitzø tried to stand up for him but he ended up being humiliated by Fizzarolli and Verosika, to make matters worse, Asmodeus nearly exposed Stolas relationship with Blitzø.

Blitzø then walked into his apartment. Sighing, he walked past a wall of various photos of his coworkers. Only Blitzø in the photos were scribbled out. He attempted to knock on the door to Loona's room when he found a note taped on the door, it read:

Tex invited me to a party

B back later

Don't wait up!

Disappointed, he slumped onto his couch and pulled out his hellphone. He opened up an app that had various pictures of himself. First was a picture of him and Stolas cuddling, then him drinking bubble tea with Moxxie and Millie, then a photo of him with Moxxie joining I.M.P, then when he adopted Loona, then a photo of him and Verosika during one of their dates.

He frowned as he tried not to think about her. Especially after what happened tonight, he really regretted of what he did back then.

Eventually, he swiped to the photos of him and Fizzarolli when they were young. Only Fizzarolli's skin and head color were similar to himself. And finally, he stopped at a photo of him with his sister and mother. Finally breaking down, he curled up into his pillow and softly wept.