Chapter 1: A Break In Routine

FIVE MINUTES EARLIER

Everyone looked for the seat with their names on it. They noticed that their seats were divided into three groups. One group in the front, one in the middle, and one in the back.

First, Blitzø, Loona, Moxxie, Millie, Stolas Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Husk, Nifty and Alastor all sat in the front row.

"Ugh, why the hell do I have to sit next to this fucker?" Husk groaned at his bad luck.

"Oh come on Husky, I'm not that bad." Angel Dust assured him, despite the fact that he was doing several sexual gestures with his arms.

Husk ignored him and started to drink from his liquor that seemingly refills by itself.

Then, Verosika, Vortex, Coco, Apple, Ace, Josh, Kat, Kiki, Milky, Wally Wackford, Joe, Lin, Sallie Mae, Striker, Crimson, Valentino, Vox, Velvet, Rosie, Sir Pentious, the Egg Bois, Katie Killjoy, Tom Trench, Fizzarolli, Seviathan, Helsa and Fin sat in the middle row.

"Ugh, let's just get this fucking thing over already." Valentine grunted as he reach for his cigarette and lighter in his pocket, only to find out that they were not there.

"What the fuck?!" Suddenly, Angela spoke out. *Sorry, no cigarettes allowed in the cinema.*

"Grrr." Valentino scowled. Seems like today was not his day at all.

And finally, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Mammon, Belphegor, Lilith, Lucifer and Satan all sat in the back row. Then, all of the demons suddenly had notebooks and buckets appeared in front of them.

"Alright lady, why do we need the buckets?" Crimson asked.

*The buckets are needed for what you're all about to watch, and the notebooks are for if you need to write down on the SCPs that will appear in the viewing.* She said, her voice still as monotone as ever.

Everyone is already interested and they are curious about the SCPs that Angela mentioned.

"The what the fuck are you waiting for? Just start the damn thing already!" Satan just wanted to get this over with so that he can have his powers back.

Angela rolled her eyes, but agreed. Then, the lights dimmed down and the movie begins, but instead of something that the demons had expected it to be, a textbox appeared and it shows the words.

To those of you with families, or God forbid, children. I'm deeply, deeply sorry, you must push on. Do not let their deaths be in vain. We do still have time. Humanity may still have a future. Come to Site-19. We need all the hands we can get. Learn to embrace the darkness, friends. Fear the light.

- The Administrator

The textbox just left them with many questions. What is Site-19? Who is 'The Administrator'? And more importantly, why do they need to 'Fear the light'?

"Angela?" Stolas was unsure and somehow worried over that last sentence, "Why do we need to fear the light?"

*Everything will be explained soon, until then please keep watching, the show's about to begin.* Angela replied.

With that, the movie actually began and it started by showing them some kind of laboratory.

It had started just like any other day. Get up, don the uniform, and stand guard wherever the eggheads needed me. Keep the D-Class in line, follow containment procedures to prevent another breach, you get the idea. On that particular day my assignment was to watch over yet another interview the research team was conducting with SCP-049.