PROLOGUE

The Land of Berzerk

The Land of Berzerk

Processing...

Loading...

Loading..

Launch!

...

Are you willing to take the risk?

Are you ready for the challenges?

And most important of all,

Are you willing to kill?

Wrath Online is a virtual space where all people unite as one. To achieve whatever they desire be it fame, splendor, or power. Well, if you have the skill--I say, you are more welcome to enter, the door is yours if you'll open it and explore the world enveloped inside it.

A platform where anything can happen, where everything is possible. Virtual reality. A world where you can become powerful and anonymously rich. You can take the spotlight, however, there is one condition: don't let people know who you are. Once they find out about your true identity, be ready for their blood lust desire. Watch out for your back, if you let your guard down, the next thing that will happen is your dead body lying--cold, unmoving, and blood splatters on the ground.

GAME OVER.

Welcome to Wrath Online, where trusting is a luxury and everyone is your enemy. Once your identity is leaked, consider yourself dead. Daggers on your back and a knife stabbed in your heart—next thing you know, you're just another unfortunate soul.

Once again, this is Wrath Online.

Are you willing to die?