love me

The txt group was going live for the moa's to see how they were doing.

"Hii guys!! We're back and we're doing good !!" Taehyun said happily,

Everyone was on the floor sitting down.

Soobin and taehyun at the front and kai , yeonjun , and beomgyu at the back.

Taehyun was infront of beomgyu, and since beomgyu and taehyun were bestfriends, they were both comfortable with eachother.

Beomgyu's hands were on taehyun's shoulder and then beomgyu hugged taehyun..

Moa's were focused on yeonjun's jealous face. It was very clear. Woops..

---------------------------------------------------------
User1937822
-oooh~ looks like someone is jealous~~~~~~

User01838392
-yeongyu forever

User4183026
-beomgyu you're making your lover jealousssss.....

---------------------------------------------------------
Beomgyu wasn't reading the comments at all but taehyun did.

Aswell as soobin and kai.

Taehyun brushed beomgyu's hands off him since he didn't want to die because of yeonjun.

Everyone in the txt group knew they liked eachother but they dont admit it to eachother..

Beomgyu left and his excuse was just the simple "i need to use the restroom. I'll be back guys mwamwa!!" Beomgyu sent fly kisses to the moas out there watching and left.

A few seconds later yeonjun stood up and left

But before he did soobin asked
"Where are you going yeonjun? Off to talk to beomgyu alonee?~~"

"Shut up. Im just gonna get some snacks, im starving."

Then he left.

He was waiting for beomgyu to go out the cr. While he wait he went to the kitchen since like he said, he was hungry, he got some snacks like
Yummy bread and juice.

Finally.

Beomgyu went out and saw yeonjun

"Junnnnn~"

"Can i have some pleaseeee?"

"Sure"
Yeonjun bit half of the bread and gave the bread that he had in his mouth to beomgyu.

"Yeonjunii?? Is this a joke?"

Yeonjun shook his head and mumbled "be quick or its gonna fall."

Beomgyu bit the bread that yeonjun had in his mouth and started chewing it.

"Ahhh~ its so yummy.." beomgyu was just admiring the taste of the bread.

While yeonjun was admiring beomgyu.

"Stop staring you're making me blush."

As beomgyu said that yeonjun just rolled his eyes and kissed his own thumb and puts his thumb on beomgyu's lips.

"Hope you like my kiss gyu-ahh~"
Then yeonjun left leaving a tomato beomgyu.

---------------------------------------------------------