chapter 1- Explaination

\description/
Name: Himitsu Uzumaki
Age:13 Gender: female
Eye: sapphire blue
Hair: short,spiky(cut like Naruto's only a bit longer) black stops under ears
Personality: sometimes sarcastic,doesn't act like she cares when she achally does,isn't good in mushy moments,can achally say something useful or wise when needed,she's achally wanted to meet Naruto since she's heard about him being her brother..
{11 years ago}
~Himitsu's POV~
I was playing with my bunny doll,when Mayu started talking to me
'How have you been child?' She askes kindly.
'Mayu! Its been awhile! I'm fine!' I chirp happily in my mind.
'I'm glad would you mind me talking to you more often?' She questions.
'No,not at all!' I reply gladly.
I close my eyes and enter her champer.....I reopen my eyes,but I'm in front of a cage and inside is a beautiful white fox with black on the tips of her ears and tail. She has to beautiful feathered wings on her back, the top feathers are white and the bottom, longer feathers are black. She's by far the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.
'Thank you Himitsu.' She chuckles.
'Oh,uh... You're welcome Mayu!' I say with a nervous laugh. I forgot she can read my mind.I look up into her sky blue eyes with curiosity.
'Hey,Mayu?'
'Yes,dear one?'
'Can you explain what you are?' I ask.
'Sure.' She says with a chuckle.
'I am the opposite of Kybūi When he came into this ,of humans and began to destroy a village,I quickly began my way to follow him,you see child. Kybūi is the 9-tailed beast and strongest tailed beast,so he has an opposite to keep him in place,however when he escaped the world he belonged to both me and Kybūi had to be sealed away in mortals to keep balance between us.....' She paused to make sure I was paying attention before continuing. ' I was sealed into you, while Kybūi was sealed into a mortal of equal balance to you. Thus balancing it all out, but what we didn't realize is that by being sealed into mortals we started a process of this all over the land and now all tailed beast are sealed into, mortals.' She finishes.
'Whoa' I respond amazed.
She chuckles and speaks.' You must go back now.'
I open my eyes in the real world and grin to myself. So cool!! The door to my room opens and I look to it to see the homage, well third hokage." Hello child are you alright?" He askes. "Yes lord Hokage." I say grinning. "Well can I tell you something important that you may like?" He askes."fire away! " I chirp happily. He chuckles and responds." As you know,Kybūi is sealed into a mortal as Mayu is into you." He begins." Yes." I say still smiling." Well the mortal Kybūi is sealed in is you're twin brother!" He says cheerfully. "REALLY!?!?" I say happily,jumping and hugging the Hokage." Yes,child his name is Naruto Uzumaki." He says chuckling and gently hugging me back. I grin at him and he smiles gently back. I'm glad I have a brother!
'However, you will not meet him for a long time.' Mayu says sadly.
'That's fine,I'm just glad I have family after all!!' I respond cheerfully.