Chapter 1- my brother

~Himitsu's POV~

I was in my training room beating the crap outta my dummy. The door got a knock and I narrowed my eyes at it in annoyance.

"Come in!" I shout over my grunts as I repeatedly kick the dummy. Eruka opens the door,just as I break the dummy to bits,by the way Eruka had to duck under the wooden pieces. "Erukaaaaa!!! You know I don't like to be bothered while training!!" I whine at him.

"Yes I know,but Lord Hokage requests a meeting with you." Eruka says calmly.

"Huh? What could the old man want?" I mumble to myself before following Eruka out the door. I evenchally get bored of walking,let out a deep sigh,before preforming the necessary hand signs,and poofing into the Old man's office." Ah,Himitsu you've arrived quicker than expected." The old geezer states."I got bored of walking." I say in a bored tone." Now wha'd ya want you old geezer, I was in the middle of training my taijustu. " I say rudely." Show the Hokage respect,Himitsu!!" Eruka says,poofing in the room. I snicker at his protest." Since when have I ever done that?" I sneer at him. He glares at me,which glares aren't affective on me,you'd think he'd learn that by now." I see you're impatient so I'll cut to the chase." Geezer says." Finally!" I groan." You will be helping Kakashi,with his team." The old man explains." Yeah,yea- WHAT!?!??!WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT!?!?!?!!!!" I say catching what he said." Last time I checked,Kakashi, was the great copy cat min,that mastered 1,000 techniques!" I say starting to walk away."Himitsu,if Naruto graduates he'll be on Kakashi's team." Hokage states seriously,causing me to stop in my tracks. I look down at the floor and think.....I've wanted to meet Naruto since I figured out,he was my brother.DAMMIT OLD MAN!!!!! I CAN FEEL YOU'RE SMIRK YOU BASTARD!!!!! I curse under my breath before replying. "fine" I mumble,but ninja hearing so he could hear it. I turn on my heel and face him." What was that,I'm afraid you'll have to speak up Himitsu!" He says smirking. I imedeantly get an irk mark on my head."WE ALL KNOW VERY WELL YOU HEARD ME,I'M NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell angry as hell. Everyone in the room chuckles at me."basrards" I mumble under my breath crossing my arms over my B-cup sized chest,and looking the other way,doing a irritated pout.