Chapter 3- Team 7

Hello reader-chan sorry for the long wait,but I've gotta move pretty soon and its been stressful oh well right...?
Himitsu disclaimer please.
Himitsu: why do I gotta do it.
Author: because this chapter is mostly about you,meeting everyone and deciding if they're irritating or not. Plus I am you're creater so suck it :P
Himitsu: what happens if I kill you?
Author: you will disappear from excistance,and this story will be discontinued.
Himitsu: damn you.
Author: luv ya too~! ^_^ now the disclaimer.
Himitsu: *growls* fine.....xX_All_Sorts_Xx does not own Naruto.
Author: if so Naruto and Hinata would have been together a long time ago,and Gaara would be called Panda-chan be everyone~!
Himitsu: I really don't understand you some times.-_-"
Author: you're not suppose to I'm bipolar!!!: 3
Himitsu: stop using that as an excuse!!!!*_*+
Author: on with the story~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Himitsu's POV~
"Anyways meet us on the roof." Kakashi says grabbing my shoulder and poofing to the roof.
"I could've done that myself." I state with no emotion while he leans on the railing." I'm aware." He says simply. I look back at him with a slight glare." Then why did you teleport us." I ask but before I got an answer the team showed up. Damn. I was trying to get him to answer non-half assed for once.
" I don't think that's gonna happen for a long time"
Probably. Oh well can't blame me for trying.
"Introduce yourselfs" Kakashi says to team 7. "Introduce ourselfs? What should we say?" Pinky askes." You're likes,dislikes,hobbies,dreams for the future,stuff like that." Kakashi explains boredly. "You do it first you seem suspicious." Naruto says, Pointing at Kakashi.
I'm gonna turn it short for ya. Kakashi only said his name,Naruto rambled about ramen and becoming Hokage,Sakura fawned over the Uchiha,but did glance at me and blush once,which I raised an eyebrow to,Sasuke talked about banging a chick and killing his brother. And that's about it." I'll meet you at the house." He said and poofed away after explaining the survival test,and what not. I was about to leave to but my brother stopped me." Hey!!! You haven't introduced yourself,believe it!!!" I see he uses believe it like our mom. Suddenly they're attension was on me. "Damn you Kakashi,you knew they'd ask." I say to myself before looking at the team who was eyeing me." Fine.... My name is Himitsu...I wouldn't say I don't particularly like annoying people,cause they often get they're faces pounded in the ground,but I've made an exception for this team for now,so consider yourselfs lucky. I like dango,ramen,and animals. That's all I'm gonna say about that. My hobbies,hmm.....probably training,and getting revenge on Kakashi come tomorrow. And for dream,to find my brother,and let him know he's not alone." They stare at for a second,before Sakura blushes,Sasuke hn's and Naruto questions me."What about you're last name?! And why are you with our team if you're not a student!?! " now they were focused on me again. Hellveta (god dammit--swedish)
I sigh and lie." I don't have a last name." My last name is Uzumaki. "And I'm helping Kakashi out, with his team as some sort of assistant." I'm keeping an eye on you cause you're my twin brother, and you have Mayu's other half sealed inside you."bye" I say quickly and poof into Kakshi's house. Say goodbye to you're books Kakashi....