011

MEGANTHESTALLIHOME -HTX - FRIDAY5PM

MEGANTHESTALLI
HOME -HTX - FRIDAY
5PM

as her unreleased songs played in the background megan posed for the pictures she were taking.

the shutters from the camera could be heard around the room. megan turned to her side in her cheetah two piece. jonathan stood behind the photographer hyping up his best friend.

"yes friend, you fucking it up." jonathan cheered her on as she posed for more pictures. once the camera stopped flashing jonathan stepped in front of megan fixing her hair, "what you doing tonight?"

"i have to record a music video after this." megan responded as she put her head down allowing him to fix whatever he needed.

"okay." jonathan nodded, "but tonight?"

"i'm down for whatever." megan giggled.

jonathan stepped back from megan positing himself back behind the camera. the photographer continued to capture megan. the door to the warehouse pushed open, making jonathan turn his whole attention to the door.

megan kept her attention on the photographer as jonathan watch the six feet woman walk in holding a bouquet of white magnolias.

a huge smile crept upon jonathan face as he noticed the woman throwing her long dreads over her shoulder. pushing her black glasses frames up on her nose, she watched megan as she walked up slowly.

"majaaaa." jonathan yelled running over to her pulling her into a huge hug. maja clasps her arms around the man hugging him tightly.

maja facetious laughter bounced off the walls alerting megan of her presence. megan cocked her head in their direction. maja felt a set of eyes on her, turning looking over her shoulder she looked at the beautiful woman glaring back at her.

megan turned her attention back to the photographer. megan forgave maja for what she said, after she realized she completely overreacted. it had been almost a week since she had spoken to her, or seen her. she refused to stop by the shop.. she hated to admit she was wrong.

maja had reached out several times, but megan completely ignored her messages. maja knew megan just wanted to see her in person.

maja wiggled her finger instructing the gorgeous black women to come towards her. megan walks over to her slowly.

maja mets her halfway picking up the flower resting in her arms. she placed the flowers into megan arms before she spoke, "good evening ms.pete, you look sexy in ya lu cheetah print."

"thank you." megan spoke dryly sniffing the magnolias.

maja touched her lower back guiding her into a hug, but megan pulled away. "i'm kind of busy, thank you for the flowers though."

maja nodded accepting megan decision. maj clasped her hand together, "well, i was kind of hoping we can talk."

"im busy.." megan reiterates making the taller woman frown.