how

Next morning
Harlow pov
H-Harlow j-Justin
J-what's up
H-well I was wondering if it would be ok with you if junior meet my dad and everyone
J-I don't know how I feel about this especially if you are going to meet yael and your brother for the first time.
H-do you mins keeping him while I do this
J-he is my son to of course I will keep him while you see scooter
H-thanks so much
J-anytime
I have to call my dad and tell him that junior is not coming that it is only me. I get that he wants to meet my son but Justin and have to agree on stuff like this. I know that my dad wants to be in my life again but it will never be the same after everything that has happened I don't known if want him in mine and my sons life. I think now that I am older I know what typography people I want and don't want in my life. I not sure if I want anything to do with my dads new family all I know is I have to make the right choice for me and my son.
S-scooter h-Harlow
S-hey sweet what's
H-so it will just be me coming to dinner Justin and I agreed that's it's for the best
S-I wish you would have told me earlier because I got your brother and yael excited for the two of them to meet him
H-ok that I should have told you about this earlier but not let me tell you first before you say something if it was not for sure yet
S- I thought Justin would have been ok with like you would have to
H-no I am not ok with it I am for the first time meeting my half sibling and your wife to.so Justin and I thought it would be best for me to meet them first and I am not sure I want my son to meet your wife and have him think she is his grandmother when she is not
S-well should would be by marriage
H-you do realize that he will never call her that he will just call her by her first name and that is.
S-fine we can meet tonight at 6pm at works for you
H-I was think we could just get ice cream
S-that's fine
H-baskin robins by Justin house
S-ok see you then
H-see you then
I was nervous to meet the both of them but u just don't care anymore. I don't want my dad to think my son is going to call his wife grandma when she is not his grandmother. I don't see why my dad is so mad about it though it's not that big of a deal to me.
Scooter pov
I was looking forward to seeing my grandson and daughter.when my daughter call and said that junior was not coming I was not happy. I wanted to see for the first time in a long time and u wants him to meet yael and James(not the real name). When Harlow said that yael was not junior grandma made me mad. I want yael and Harlow to have the same type of bond we have or had. I missed out on a lot of things on my daughter life the last couple of years I don't want to miss anymore and I don't want to miss any of my grandsons life. I see why Justin has any say in juniors life he is not his father.
Ice cream place
Me and yael and James just got to the ice cream place now we are waiting for Harlow to show up.this is the first time yael and Harlow are going to meet. Harlow just pulled up and parked her car.she came in and we hugged and what not.
H-Harlow Y-yael s-scooter
Y & S-hi how are you
H-fine lets go order
Y-yeah nice to meet you
H-yeah you too
S-Harlow be nice
H-just looks at him with a glare
They just sat there and didn't say much to each other.Nobody wanted to make the first move.
Y-so Harlow how old is junior now
H-he is two but will be three
Y-will you be throwing a birthday party
H-no Justin Hailey and I have not talked about it.
S-what do you mean they are not juniors parents
H-first off Justin is juniors dad and all he knows and as for Hailey she is his stepmother
Y-how is Justin the father
H-I was at a party with a friend I was drinking and someone put something in my drink and raped me and Justin was there for everything.my son calls him dad and Hailey mama Hailey. I have to go now
Y-no don't go
H-no I have to pick up junior and I have have class
Y-will we see you again
H-not to be mean or anything yael we may not see each other a whole lot. Just want to move on from everything and just worry about my son.the only time we will see each other when Justin has tour and stuff like that.
Y-oh so we will not have family time or go on vacation or holidays
H-no because I forgave my dad but I do not plan on doing much with you guys has a family.
Y-ok
Harlow pov
I had to leave there was not much to talk about. It's not the same anymore and I knew that going in. At the moment I think it's best if I have limited time with my dad and his wife and there since. All I want to do is pick up my son and spend time with him while I can. I am thankful for the help of Justin and his family also Hailey and my uncle Adam. If it were not for them I might not have even graduated from high school or going to college. I went to Justin house to pick up jr but he said he can stay since I have class in the morning which I was ok with.
The next morning I wake and for ready for my day went to all my class that I had. I went to work after I got off I went to pick up my son I was glad that Justin feed him and gave him a bath so all I had to do was put him to bed. I new that the three of us would need to sit sow and talk about his birthday party.