Tickets 🎫 🎫

A/N: so basically this is just an update, lots of people are commenting on the story saying stuff like "didn't they just meet?" And other stuff but tbh I might as well put it here then at the end so I can stop getting comments like those. So the reason I'm speeding Tom and y/n relationship is bc I have no ideas abt the story and idk where it is going. I also started to give up on the story so I just wanted to get this book over with and done with so I can focus on other books. That's the reason their relationship is going fast. Bc idk where this story is going and I have no ideas. That's all bye ❤️

You were in your bedroom laying down, tired and trying to take a short nap. But you kept tossing and turning, until finally getting up and heading to the bathroom.

You started the shower and started to get undressed. You got in and started to wash your hair and body, you got out and put some pjs on. You got into bed again hopefully falling asleep and taking a short nap. You felt your eyes getting heavy and started to drift to sleep.

Until you heard your door open aggressively and swing open, to the point you felt the wind from the door. You sat up quickly and looked at where your door was. It was your best friend Ella, she was standing at the door way having a big smile and looking very excited.

"DUDE WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU SCARED TF OUTTA ME!" You said holding your hand on your heart and letting out a big sigh.

"IM SO SORRY BUT LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!" Ella said holding up two tickets. She ran up to you and plopped down on your bed next to you. She gave you one of the tickets and on the ticket it said "Tokio Hotel" and you knew exactly what these tickets were for.

"Pleaseeee tell me this isn't what I think this is..." you said handing the ticket back to her and rolling your eyes

"Hehe it is!! WERE GOING TO THEIR CONCERT NEXT WEEK!" Ella said practically screaming and jumping up and down on your bed while sitting down out of excitement.

"Dude next week? Why did you get them so early" you said confused why she would buy them so early.

"Because the tickets are usually cheaper when first announced and stuff, also ITS FRONT ROW TICKETS THE BEST VIEW!" Ella said now standing up and jumping around the room really exciting causing you to let out a little giggle.

A/N: I'm gonna start using like the first initial of their names so its more easier and stuff 😭

E: OOOO I CANT WAIT!

Y: it's literally a week away

E: SO? YK HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE GUYS

Y: yes Ik you always talk abt them so much, and blast their music any chance you get.

E: RUNNING THROUGH THE MONSOON! BEYOND THE WORLD TO THE END OF TIME WHERE THE RAIN WONT HURT!

Ella said yelling the lyrics pointing to you motioning you to finish the song.

Y: fighting the storm, into the blue, and when I lose myself I think of you...

You said a lot more calmer then Ella did. having less energy.

E: OMG YOU REMEMBER THE LYRICS!!

Y: yea bc you always play it! And always sing it, so I started to memorize it and shit.

E: oh. Well good point. And I also just noticed your hair was wet, did you just get out of the shower?

Y: well what do you think?

E: well damn! Just asking, you tired or something?

Y: well yeah! I was literally abt to fall asleep until you barged in and started to yell!

E: oop. Sorry 😅 mb

Y: it's alr. Well... can I sleep or no?

E: girl. You can sleep and tbh I'm also tired. Where's that matters you have?

Y: in my closet.

E: oh alr.

Ella said opening your closet and grabbing a CLEAN mattress putting it beside your bed, there was also some blankets and pillows in your closet, so Ella grabbed some of those and put them on the bed using one of the bigger blankets to cover up with, it was still morning but it was 5:00 so it would be dark soon. Once Ella got comfortable you said goodnight and turned to your wall. Ella also said goodnight and you both fell asleep.

Time skip:

It was now the next morning, even though you and Ella were supposed to take a short nap, it was 6:30 in the morning and Ella were no where to be found. Then you saw the bathroom door open and saw Ella rubbing her eyes, stretching, and yawning.

E: oh good morning!

Y: morning

E: OOO I CANT WAIT FOR THE CONCERT!

Y: jeez girl, your still talking abt it damn!

E: stfu and let me sink it in that we are going to see the biggest band in a week!

Y: oh! How we getting there?

E: oh I'm driving, also... it's a 5 hour drive.. 😅

Y: 5 HOURS WTF!

E: yeah...

E: BUT I TALKED WITH YOUR MOM AND MY MOM AND THEY SAID ITS ALR !!

Y: oh that's good, because I was abt to ask that next.

E: CANT WAIT!!!!

Time skip to next week:

A week has passed and you and Ella are going to the concert tomorrow, you guys already booked a hotel you guys will bd staying at for 2 weeks because your guys's moms will be gone for a Business and they don't won't you guys at the house bored, so they allowed you guys to stay longer, and beside there was a beach near there so they knew you guys would have fun and swim in the ocean. So they allowed you guys to stay for 2 weeks. Ella never stopped talking about the band and couldn't wait to go. You started to pick out outfits that were cute, and put them in your bag. Ella was going to stay the night so it's more easier to just get up and leave. You were done packing and was waiting for Ella to come over, but she was still packing at her house. You then heard your doorbell and saw Ella standing there and her car in your drive way.

E: OK IM ALL PACKED!!

Y: finally damn.

E: god shut up and get out of my way, these bags are heavy asf.

Y: why'd you pack so much?

E: BECAUSE I NEED TO LOOK GOOD! I HAVE ALL OF MY FAVORITE OUTFITS IN HERE!

Y: I can tell.

It was already pretty late, it was 7:00 at night and you had already set up the Mattress for Ella to sleep on. You guys headed upstairs and Ella had brung her karaoke machine and started to SCREAM the lyrics of "scream" from one of their songs, because that was one of hers and also yours, you liked Bills voice in the song, Ella had two mics so you guys were screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs. You knew all the other songs but this was your favorite,

E: NO

Y: NO

E: NO

Y: NO

E: NO

Y: NO

E: SCREAM IT OUTLOUD

Y: SCREAMMMMMmmmmmm...

You usually sang the last part because you could hold your breath longer then Ella during the last part of the song. It was now 9:00 and you had already listened to all of their songs and sang to them. You guys layed down and was ready for tomorrow morning and to go see the band.