Playboy...❤️

lots of people are commenting on the story saying stuff like "didn't they just meet?" And other stuff but tbh I might as well put it here then at the end so I can stop getting comments like those. So the reason I'm speeding Tom and y/n relationship is bc I have no ideas abt the story and idk where it is going. I also started to give up on the story so I just wanted to get this book over with and done with

He was a playboy

You did some research about them before meeting them so you could at least know a little bit more abt them and most of the articles was abt Tom and his reputation abt being a playboy and taking random different girls into hotels and having sex with them. But you just thought they were all rumors and he might just be different. But when you saw him with that girl on his lap making out. He really did seem like a playboy.

You were so in thought you didn't even realize Tom was trying to get your attention because you were staring at him...

T: helloooo???

T: Y/n...

Y: HUH OH!

Y: ha.. sorry! 😅

T: um are you alr.. ur staring at me.

Y: oh yea I'm alr I just zoned off.

T: hm...

Toms POV:

I was looking out of the window still thinking abt my feelings for y/n... they still seemed weird bc the fact I've never felt any sort of feelings with girls but with her... it's different.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the feeling I was being stared at. I didn't move my head but instead I used my eyes to look around the room, I could see Bill and Ella dancing in the middle of the bus so it couldn't be them... and Gustav and Gorge were in the back room, so that only leads one person... y/n.

I turned my head and there she was, she was staring at me. she was sitting against the armrest on the couch with both of her legs up to chest.

 she was sitting against the armrest on the couch with both of her legs up to chest

(I couldn't find a better picture then this 😭)

I tried to get her attention by waving my hand in her face but she didn't seem to react so then I started to talk.

T: Helloooo???

T: Y/n...

Y: HUH OH!

Y: ha.. sorry! 😅

T: um are you alr.. your staring at me.

Y: yea I'm alr I just zoned off.

T: hm...

I could tell she was staring at my lips, but more of my lip ring, and tbh I did see her take a few shots and drinks that we had on the bus, and maybe she might be drunk? But she didn't seem like it.

Next thing Ik I could feel her soft touch on my lips, she was touching my lip ring and moving it more to the left and making it straight, I never left my eyes off her. She had a soft look on her face, until finally she looked back at me, and our eyes meeting again. Her beautiful (eye color) eyes staring at me, then back to my lips. I wanted to kiss her but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to lean in. That has never Happened before. I usually make the first move and kiss first with most girls, but again with her it's different. What is so different with her then any other girl? Jeez what kind of pull does this girl have on me.

The moment was interrupted by Bill telling us that we made it to our next stop, it seemed like it was super late but it really wasn't, it was only 11:00. We had made a plan to go get dinner and eat because we were all super hungry, we made it inside and it was super crowded, it was almost like club. Well technically it was.

We found a seat and it was close to black curtains, that was opened by people exiting or entering, the restaurant was split up between different things, behind the black curtain is the club where some drunk people will come out of and some tipsy people will enter. But where we were there was 2 girls on stage dancing, on poles and doing some other things but they were fully dressed.

( literally it sounds like a strip club 🥲)

There was also a band performing on stage as well, but the 2 girls were more close to the front one on the far left and the other on far right. There was some boys leaning over the rail that was near the stage and getting a better, closer look.

There was also a bar in the back where most people were. Y/n was sitting across from me while Ella sat by her then George sat by Ella, I was sitting next to Gustav and Gustav was sitting next Bill. We ordered some drinks, and after a little we all ordered food.

Time skip:

We finished eating and now we were entering the black curtains to the club. Y/n was leading while I was behind her. When we got into the club there was some booths, and couches with people on them making out and kissing, and just like the restaurant up front, there was some girls on stage dancing but without the band. There was also some small waterfalls on the walls that had fresh water. There was so many drunk people, mostly boys. That we're trying to get with girls, there was some boys staring at y/n and I felt mad...

I put my hands around y/n's waist while she was still walking, she turned her head around with a confused look on her face, I leaned down to her ear with my hands still on her waist and whispered to her...

T: there's some boys looking at you..

I tilted my head to the right while she moved her head back and her lips closer to my ear whispering back to me...

Y: thank you, for yk trying to protect me.

I just rested my head on her shoulder still looking up making sure she knows where to go, she found and empty booth and we both sat down, the group seemed to go there different ways because they were no longer behind us.

Time skip:

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting at the empty booth on my phone because Tom got up and wanted to walk around. So I was on my phone. Until a boy came over...