5.

MISSING VENICE

Pete's pov:

I was getting ready for our date today. Vegas has to go to the office because he needs to take care of something. But he promised to come back on time.

I was so excited that we three finally are going together outside after such a long time.I wore a sky blue shirt adorned with delicate floral prints. For lowers I chose a clean and white shorts. I also wore a pair of sneakers. I wore a bag around my waist.. Now I was ready. Only venice was left. I went downstairs.

"Venice"

"Venice" I started calling out his name but he was not responding. I started searching for him around the house, but he was not there.

I searched for him in every room but he was nowhere. I started getting anxious. Bad thoughts started flooding inside my brain.

"P' what happened?" macau asked me.

"Macau! Venice...venice...he is nowhere. I searched for him everywhere but he is not here." My voice started shaking, and tears started streaming down my face.

"P' , calm down. Sit here." Macau made me sit on the couch in the hall.

"P' I just came from college so tell from the start what happened."

"I was getting ready for our date. So I came down for venice so that he can get ready but he was not here. I searched every room but.."

"All of you start searching for Venice in this area." Macau ordered all the bodyguards. All of them went to search for him.

If something were to happen to venice I don't think I will be able to handle that. Vegas..

"I need to tell vegas!" I immediately dialed his number and called him.

"Hello?"

"Vegas..." My voice stared shaking,

"Pete, what happened?"

"Vegas....Venice...is missing."

"What! What are you talking about pete?" I told him everything.

"Don't worry pete,I am coming home right now. Don't worry nothing will happen to him."

Vegas pov:

The moment I heard that venice is missing  I stopped my work and rushed to home. I started my car and rushed. I could not believe someone tried to took him away from me. "I swear...that person should be prepared to die in the worst way possible.

I know I don't show much on face but venice is very important for me. He is very important part of my family. Because of pete I came to love him and accept him. I came to love him more than I thought I would. Pete would be getting worried. I should first calm him down. Fuck it has to be today!

I reached at home and rushed to pete.

"Pete!"

"Vegas!" I saw pete who was looking so good in his outfit. But it was not the time for this.

"Pete, don't worry. I will find him." I went to my room, retrieved my gun from the drawer, and loaded it..

"Macau, Pete, both of you check around the house again, and I will check outside."

"Ohk".

I was about to go out that suddenly my phone rang.

It was tankhunn.

I didn't really want to pick it up but I did.

"What?"

"Hey, that's not the way to talk to me."

"What do you want?" I sounded colder than I intended to. But couldn't help it because I had no time for this.

"Nothing." Now he was getting on my nerves.

"Then why the fuck did you call?" I was getting angry.

Pete came and took the phone from me.

"Khun Nu, what happened? You never call Vegas."

"Pete! Where were you? I have called you so many time."

"You called me? Why? Is everything alright?"

"No,pete, nothing is alright."