Romance with chiti intro

Hi, my name is Karthick.I am 15 years old.I am a innocent buy but when I was see my chiti I stared to tempt.She was hot lady with the age of 31.She has a T-shaped navel.She was in slightly black in colour.And also she was very sexy.She live in Mumbai. My uncle and aunty(chitappa and chiti) came to my village.And she wore a greenish saree.
And she was look a sexy young aunty.
And the chitappa went to other city.My chiti and mother and starting to talking.
And I was sitting on the bed and watching the mobile and my hot chiti.
Then she started change the saree in front of me.She not tell me to go outside.she started to change like this

This was the first time to she her sexy navel.I was speechless.my mouth was open.My main part is standing up.My eyes looking on her navel only.she did not noticed this.In night my chiti was sleep early at 9 pm.my chitappa and my family was talking in the terrace.I came to down to washroom.I see my chiti and she was sleeping on bed.I Saw her bare back what a beautiful back.I started filrt with her.my hand was not stop able.I put on the light and started watching.
I go near and gently touch her back.It was my first experience of touching her.
I suddenly take my hand and go to washroom and came out.She turn around her navel was slightly shown.I want to touch his sexy waist.My brain says no but my mind says yes.I slightly close the door.And I started to touch his navel. I gently rub the navel.

She started to slight moan like ahh.I gently remove the saree in the navel.I touch and gently press the navel.And started to smile.

Thus,my brother call me to play.I was fastly move outside.
This was my first navel touch experience of my chiti.
This will be continued......