Romance with chiti 1

Welcome back.After some months my grand mother passed away so my chiti and chitappa came to village.I was very sad because of my grand ma and started to cry.She also cry.Then she came near me and put her hand on my solder and make me calm.This was the opportunity to touch my chiti so didn't stop cry and started hug my chiti and crying she also hug me. I slowly hold her back and lightly rub.She didn't noticed this.

Then the chitappa(uncle) came I released chiti.And stop cry.This incident was pleasant for me.And in night my father and uncle was sleeping in the terrace.In bedroom my mother and my brother and sister and sexy chiti was lying.My sister was lie near of mother.My chiti on other side.I told to my mother I should lie near you but not near my sister.Then my mother said you can lie between your chiti and me.I was full of happy and lie near my chiti.I was think about how can I enjoy my chiti.Later all and my chiti also sleep.She wore colourful saree and covered her with a blanket.I touch her hands to confirm sleeping.Then I slowly removed the blanket.She looks very sexy.First 30 seconds I sit up to check all are sleep and watching my sexiext chiti.Then I lie and slowly put my hands on her navel.
It is slightly rock there is no much belly fat on her because she was not having child and maintaining her body.And I remove her saree from pallu.I can see dark and hottest navel.And I totally removed the saree.

My lips are waiting to kiss her navel

My lips are waiting to kiss her navel.But I want to press her navel.I started his she was smile at sleep.For 2 minutes I enjoy her navel.And slowly this thigh.wow what huge thigh.I started to rub it.I has to touch his big boobs.I touch his navel nicely my fingers goes to her boobs and touched it.Wow it is like a sponch ball.I pressed it hardly.She moaned little loudly.

so I not pressed but touched.She suddenly turn around and I was afraid that she was wake up but not she didn't wake.when she turn I take my hand my his boobs but she catch his hands and put in her navel.I was shocked.i think that she was accept my romance but she was in sleep.And I started to enjoy my sexy chiti.This time I touch his belly it is lightly fat.I pressed it.Then she around.
I Started to kiss her navel.When I kiss she smiles.And I forcely pressed her navel.She was wake up.I come to my place and act like a sleep.She adjust his saree and started to sleep.I am also went to sleep.This was a nice day to enjoy my sexy chiti.
This will be continued