Romance with chiti 8

Welcome back.After I pressed her navel she closed the eyes and smiles.Then I pressed hardly her navel and she moans like assshhhh

.Then she turn around and hugged me I also hugged her and press her navel and I moved my hand into her big ass.

Then she turn around and hugged me I also hugged her and press her navel and I moved my hand into her big ass

She moans loudly.And she said I was hungry so after eating we start our sexy work.I smiled evil and she gave a lip lock to me for 2 minutes and leave.

I smiled evil and she gave a lip lock to me for 2 minutes and leave

I was in full happy and eagerly waiting for that time.We finished our breakfast and she goes to kitchen for cleaning the vessels.She wear her saree below her navel and insert the saree in the waist part.I watching her back from backside.
I went near to her.and say can I help you.She smiles and say OK.I put my hands on the vessels between her hip and her hands and my hand slightly touch her hip and her body was shivering. I take my hands back and put my hands in her hip through her saree.She in shyness ans say oh karthick.I tightly hug her body from backwards.

I removed her saree from her  pallu and kneel down and touch her navel

I removed her saree from her pallu and kneel down and touch her navel.

I rub the whole part of her sexy waist.It is very smooth.She says hey karthick you were play in my navel.I smiles.And I circled her navel for 3 minutes.I say that there was some dust in your navel to my chiti.And she says so what you can do.I say I would clean it.She smiles and say no karthick in low voice.I suddenly put my index finger in her navel and started to insert to the end.She moans and brushes my hair.Then I started fingerings her navel slowly. She moans in low voice.Then I forcefully fingerings her navel.This time she moans loudly and say ahhhh ahh no karthick I was in pain bit and she also enjoyed it.For 10 minutes I finger her navel deeply and take my finger out.I was see her navel it is slightly red in colour.Ans she says see it is Pain.I say sorry and I would clean it.She asked by what way.I suddenly lick her navel.She says you naughty boy. I Lick her navel and around of her navel for 20 minutes.