Prologue

???

I had just died

I really died, as a 15 year old. If I am going to be honest though, I kind of expected his outcome to befall me sooner or later. I lived my life on the edge and have done a plethora of life threating things in this short life. Though the feeling of making it out in one peace is cool and all. I didn't feel complete in what I wanted to do, like a video game. You finish a game that you never could've beaten, though you cheat your way to victory. In short, I feel half-assed and in life.

I am not a man of regrets if I am going to be honest with you. But, I only regret not being able to quench this feeling of unsatisfactory I have had plaguing my life. If he was their, I probably been presented with a challenge that could help me surpass my final limiter. It doesn't really matter now, I am dead. I wonder how my parents would feel about this, they probably would be kind of sad. The amount of failed child births they have gone through, now after succeeding, the child dies before reaching adulthood. 

???:"Are you done yet?"

I jolted in shock at the voice behind me. I slowly turned around to see a featureless figure starring towards me. I couldn't understand why, but I instinctively got on my knees looking at the figure in front of me. I used my hand to clutch onto my chest while trying to control my rapid breathing. Almost on command, the figure clapped his hands together and the invisible force that befell me simply vanished. After regaining my composure, I slowly stood back up still wary of the being that was in front of me. 

Issei: What....t-the....hell?

I tried to sound as normal as I could, cracks in my voice were apparent. I forced myself to try and make contact with where the eyes would be on this person.

???: Good, I wish we could talk, but we don't have much time."

Issei: Don't have time? What are you talking about, I'm dead we have all the time in the all world. Also, who the hel-

As soon as I let those words come out of my mouth, my heads begins to throb in pain causing me to fall to the ground clutching onto my hurting head. 

???: At the moment you are taking in the knowledge you need to know about your world before you return back.

I could hear a faint voice speaking, but the pain I am experiencing is overpowering my sense of hearing to understand what the person was saying. After a few minutes of what seems to be torture, I calmed down panting heavily from the screaming and flailing that I was doing.

???: You done?

My anger towards whatever this being is in front of me increased by a large margin after hearing that. Did he not see me in pain just a second ago, not even going to give a "are you ok" just a "you done?" you bastard.

Before I could give the person a piece of my mind, the persons hand got outstretched towards me as if silencing any protests that I was going to give him.

???: Like I said, we don't have time. I am going to send you back to the point in time where you were about to die by that fallen. Once you make it out alive, there will be a note in your desk drawer."

Issei: What are you-

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because my I suddenly blacked out.

Kuoh Park

Raynare: Will you die for me.

Those words rang in my head once again, though I was more shocked about the fact I actually gone back to the moment where I was about to die. Getting out of my stoper, I looked towards the girl known as Raynare and pointed my finger towards her and gaining a stoic voice.