𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 8 [𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞]

---------

"Huh..h" Sky said as Prapai progressed to him until Sky's waist touched the table. Prapai leaned over the table and slowly pressed Sky's lower part by his knee.

He moved near to Sky's face and Sky blushed so hard. His face turned red. He turned his face the other way.

"I like you so much" Prapai said in a husky voice. He sniffed Sky's cheek then his neck. "Your scent is making me crazy" Prapai grinned. Sky gulped in nervousness.

"Why aren't you replying?" Prapai said and holded his face to make him face to him. Sky was looking downwards. "Baby?" Prapai said. "Do you really like me?" Sky asked while looking downwards.

Prapai sighed. "Yes, I really do like you a lot" He said and kissed Sky's hand. Sky looked at him and smiled. "I don't only like you,.. I love you as well" Prapai said and Sky blushed. He kissed Sky's forehead.

"Sir, here is your coffee"

Prapai's Pov

I came back to my sense as my secretary spoke her words and placed the coffee on the table. I was lost into my thoughts with Sky and mine. Those memories keep resembling in my mind. "Hum" I said and my secretary went out of my corner office.

I turned my phone on to check if there were any texts or calls from Sky. But alas, there wasn't any.. I went to the messages. "Should I text him?.." I asked myself.

In The Message

[Sky,.. I miss you..| ] - (Prapai)

-----

I wasn't sure if I should send it or no. But I remembered that he hates me. I deleted the text and put my phone back.

Time skips

Sky's Pov

I came to my room and lied on the bed directly. After some secs, I took my phone and went to the contacts. I saw p'Pai's number. I hesitated to tap the call option. I gathered courage in my mind and tapped the option.

*Ring...

*Ring...

He isn't picking up...

-----

I tried to call him many times but he didn't pick up. He is really angry on me so much. Does he hate me now? I put my phone away.

"Ahaa!!" I said and grabbed my hairs by my hands. I lied on my bed again. I didn't know when I fell asleep... Zzzz

Time skips

*Bird's chirping*

Sky's Pov

I woke up by the rays hitting on my face. I yawned, I check the time. Its 7:23 am in the morning. I got up from the bed. I got refresh.